Twenty-Nine

Eden

Jericho's heated skin presses up against mine, igniting a fire within me that burns brightly only for him.

"Sit on my face." He breathes out to me.

My stomach fills with butterflies at the thought of straddling his face. He's been between my legs to taste me before in this position, and I couldn't get enough of it. This position gives me more control.

He trails kisses up and down my neck, waiting for my reply. "Okay." Is all he needs to hear from me before he lays himself down in our makeshift bed, eagerly waiting for me as his eyes trail up and down my naked figure.

I do the same to him, enjoying every inch of his muscular body. The way his abs flex when he props himself up on his forearms to view me better.

His large muscular arms, his defined jawline accompanied by full soft lips, and smooth tan skin. His golden eyes and messy dark hair. This man before me could pass for a god himself.

I finally let my eyes wander lower, taking in his large erection, already dripping precum. Ready for me.

"Eden, I could absolutely stare at you all night, but let me make love to you first." His words bring my eyes back to his golden ones, a smirk present on his face as he enjoys the fact I can't seem to keep my eyes off of him.

"I'm not going to say no to that." I breathlessly reply with a smile.

Slowly I make my way over to him, suddenly feeling insecure as I contemplate which way to face. I settle on facing towards him, not wanting my asshole to be on his nose.

I look down at him as I slowly swing a leg over him, he stares up at me for a moment before he brings his gaze between my legs. His heated eyes meet mine again as his hands find their way to my ass, gripping it firmly and using it to bring my small bud directly to his mouth as he begins lightly sucking on it.

"Oh my.. goddess.." I moan out as quietly as I can. As if the gods above heard me it begins raining loudly enough I can hear it hitting our tent.

Slowly his mouth leaves my small bud, making his way to my opening as he slips his warm tongue inside of me, sending sparks of fiery hot ecstasy throughout my whole body as he slides it in and out and around, trying to find the spots that make me squirm the most.

One hand leaves my ass as his tongue leaves my opening, only to be replaced by his finger as he gently works it in and out of me as he gently licks my clit. My moans grow louder as Jericho's tongue explores my most intimate parts lustfully.

I bite down on my lower lip, not wanting to grow any louder than I already have. Jericho's heated licks become too much, I begin grinding myself against his mouth. He happily goes along with the action, letting me grind my clit against his tongue in a needy, desperate attempt to reach my climax I can feel building.

Thunder booms out loudly through the rainy night as I become completely undone on Jericho's tongue.

"Jericho.." I moan out as I reach my peak, my grinding coming to a sudden stop as my orgasm hits me, causing my thighs to momentarily tighten around Jericho's head.

He greedily licks me through my orgasm, causing me to roll my hips against him once more before I lift myself off of him. Slowly making my way down his body, making it clear I intend to ride him.

"I could taste you all day, my sweet Eden." He growls out hungrily as he watches me line my entrance up with his throbbing erection.

I take a moment to enjoy the sight in front of me. This powerful man with his hair a mess and my wetness coating his lips and chin as his heated eyes look into mine intently.