Thirty-One

Eden

I'm awoken by Jericho's gentle kisses upon my neck, I groan softly as I stretch before pressing myself into his embrace.

"It's time, my love."

I take a deep inhale before speaking, hoping my nerves don't come through in my voice. "I only need to dress and redo my braid to keep my hair out of the way, then I'm ready."

His golden eyes search my blue ones as I look up at him through my lashes. "We will make it through this together, everything will be okay." He reassures me.

"Make love to me before we begin this day ahead." I whisper as he peppers my neck in kisses, and I feel him smile against my skin at my words.

"There's nothing I'd rather do than make love to you." He says in a rough tone, sending chills up my spine.

His hands begin roaming my body, tracing every curve slow and delicately, savoring the feel of my bare skin beneath his warm touch.

I wrap one leg around his waist as we lay facing each other, slowly his lips meet my own as we kiss slowly, pretending nothing outside of this moment exists.

There is only me and him.

Both of us are already undressed, the heat making it a rather easy decision.

He presses his erection against my opening, grinding his hips into me softly, gliding his cock through my wet folds, but not quite entering me yet.

He kisses me deeply as he continues gliding his cock through my wetness, teasing me as his tip presses against my clit.

"Jericho, please.." I whimper against his lips as my legs begin to shake from how needy I'm becoming.

"I love to hear you beg for me." He growls out against my lips.

I finally feel him line up with my opening, pressing into me for just a moment before his length enters me, filling me deliciously.

"Yes.." I moan out in satisfaction, feeling pleased to have him buried deep within me.

He grabs the leg I have wrapped around his waist and brings it up higher as he thrusts into me, the sound of how wet I am fills the tent, but I'm too busy being lost in my lust for Jericho to care.

He snakes one hand up and around my back before settling at the base of my neck, he brings his other hand between us and presses his thumb to my clit as he works his cock in and out of me.

My quiet moans and gasps of pleasure are muffled slightly as Jericho presses his mouth against mine, all but demanding me to quiet down with his lips as he brings me to orgasm.

I feel myself tighten around his length, causing him to thrust deeper within me, now greedily chasing his own high after knowing I've reached my own.

"My beautiful, perfect mate.." He growls out lowly as his movements grow sloppy as he nears his release.

I gasp loudly as he pulls out of me suddenly, spilling his warm cum all over my inner thigh.

We lay like that for a few moments longer before getting up and cleaning ourselves and dressing for the day ahead. I dress in my black leggings and simple white tank top. I slip on my laced up boots before slipping out of the tent with Jericho who's now dressed in black pants tucked into his boots, but no shirt in sight, not that I mind.

I let my eyes take in his magnificent form in the sunlight, every ripple and curve of his muscular body achingly beautiful.

"Like what you see?"