Chapter Thirteen; The Trade

The first thing Mackenzie had woken up to was her cell door being banged on

The first thing Mackenzie had woken up to was her cell door being banged on. Sitting up, she saw a random girl, looked to be at least 18, opening her cell door.

"Today's the day princess where we get what we finally deserve." She said, almost in a growl, as she grabbed Mackenzie's arm tightly, dragging her up to the deck.

Kenzie squinted as the lighter scenery hit her eyes as she was dragged over to a pole. "Kenzie!" Looking over towards the call of her name, she saw Ben tied to a wooden pole.

"Ben." She sighed in relief at the state of him. He didn't look rough in any shape or matter, which she was thankful for. She was soon shoved into a pole, her back hitting against it roughly.

"Don't even think about running." The woman growled before stomping over to somewhere. Mackenzie looked over at Ben, who wasn't far from her. He was tied to the pillar that the woman had placed her.

"How are you feeling Ben?" She asked.

"Nervous, anxious. You?"

"Same to be honest." She mumbled before the woman came back. She roughly grabbed her arms, making sure they stuck to her side as the pirate tied her around the pole. Once done, she quickly left, leaving the two alone.

Mackenzie jumped when she felt a thump next to her, seeing Harry smirking at her. "How are you feeling, my little duckling?" He asked into her ear, caressing her cheek with his hook, an action she had gotten used too, and even dare say, grown fond of?

"Oh just lovely, this is actually quiet comfortable." She replied sarcastically, rolling her eyes at him. He just snickered before moving to Ben.

"Tell me, how's it feel being a king now, aye?" He taunted. Ben just gave him a blank stare, Harry laughing. Before Harry could tease him some more, Uma interrupted.

"Give it a rest Harry." She sighed out, sitting in front of Ben.

"You said that I could hurt him!" He seethed, pointing his hook at Ben.

"I believe I said you could hurt him at noon." Harry smirked at Uma's words, getting up close to Ben once more while pulling out his pocket watch.

"20 more minutes." Ben looked at the picket watch before looking back at Harry.

"That says 11:30." Harry furrowed his eyebrows before looking back at the watching, clicking his tongue when he noticed that Ben was right.

"You better hope your little girlfriend pulls through." Uma said, crossing her legs.

Ben frowned, shaking his head slightly. "She's not my girlfriend anymore."

Uma chuckled darkly before looking at Harry. "Leave us alone Harry. You might as well enjoy taunting the crazy one while you can." She shooed him off. Harry smiled darkly at Ben, slapping his chest before going back to Mackenzie.