Chapter Sixteen; The End?

Once Ben got back on the yacht, he was applauded

Once Ben got back on the yacht, he was applauded. Mackenzie clapped before looking at Mal, who had slowly transformed back into her normal self. But instead of the gold and blue dress she was previously wearing, she was wearing a dark purple one with green accents, the dress matching the one in the picture to a T.

Ben laughed as he went over to Mal, taking her hand in his. Looking at the ring, he smiled at her before putting it back on her hand and kissing the top of it. "Do over?"

"Do over." She confirmed as the two playfully bowed to one another before walking down the stairs. As they did so, everyone clapped for the royal couple. Evie was the first one to greet them at the bottom of the stairs, smiling at her best friend.

"I did not know you could do that." she said

"Yeah well, I didn't either." Mal joked back before being led by her boyfriend out to the dance floor.

Mackenzie smiled as the happy couple continued to dance. Sighing to herself as she stood in her corner, she watched as her friends eventually took their dates to dance, leaving her alone.

Sipping her punch, she didn't notice the figure creeping behind her, so when she felt someone tap her shoulder, she was confused. "May I have this dance?" A sly voice asked her, but she immediately recognized it as a dear friend of her's.

"Chandler?" She gasped, turning around to only confirm her suspicions. "Chandler!" She squealed, hugging him. "What are you doing here?"

"Your father told me about this dance-thing from Auradon, and let's just say I can sneak into about anything." He suggested, smiling as he disappeared into mid-air, only to appear behind her.

"Oh Chandler, you naughtily cat you!" She reprimanded playfully. "We have so much to catch up on."

"First, however, I have a surprise for you." He said before holding out a piece of parchment. "Consider it an unbirthday-birthday surprise, yeah?"

Taking the letter, she immediately noticed the Auradon crest at the very top before reading further. Smiling, she dropped the letter. "You're coming to Auradon? Really?!"

"Yep!" He said proudly, hugging her back. She squealed before pulling away from him. "Of course I have to take summer school because of all the classes I need to be able to graduate from this dump. Talk about lame!"

"Nonetheless, I can't wait for you to meet all of my friends! And wait until I tell you about the adventure I just had!"

"Of course, but before we get into all of that," he began before bowing to her, extending a hand, "may I have this dance?"

Kenzie hummed thoughtfully, tapping her chin, teasingly before smiling. "You shall!" She exclaimed, taking his hand and dragging him onto the dance floor.

Panning out from the dance, we go back to the Isle, where Harry was glaring at the TV in distaste. Uma's plan had failed and he was still stuck here, now with only Gil to keep him company.

And to make matter's worse, Mackenzie wasn't with him anymore. Instead, he had seen in the background of the program, her dancing with someone else.

Seething, he slammed his hook into the wooden bar before downing a glass of water. "No way in Hades am I loosing to that guy!" He snapped before stomping out of the restaurant.

Anticipating, yes?

Well luckily for you, my dear reader, this isn't the end of the story.

No, there is so much more about to unfold.