Chapter Six; You

Taking her light pink helmet off, Mackenzie sighed as she tugged on her braids

"Hey, I'm back to normal!" Mal cheered. Mackenzie looked, smiling as she looked at the normal, younger-looking Mal.

"Yeah, dark magic doesn't work here. That's kinda the whole point." Celia snickered. Mackenzie sighed as she hopped off Carlos' motorcycle, looking around a bit.

"If you're looking for him Kenz, I don't think he would be down these parts." Carlos said from behind her, making her jump lightly. Besides Chandler, Carlos was the only other person who knew about her fondness for the son of Hook. At first, he was skeptical. But seeing as there was no changing Mackenzie's mind, he just went with it.

"I don't know who you're talking about." She denied, playfully sticking her tongue out at him. He just hummed, nodding a bit as the two started following the rest of the group.

Little did they know, however, that a pirate boy was staring at the from an alley-way. Smiling, the boy ran through shops and concession stands, eager to go inform the temporary captain about what he had seen.

Celia smiled as she led the older kids to a metal door that had green wording on it. Knocking on the door in a specific rhythm, the Pa Deranje slid open. Waving for them to come in, they could only smile fondly at the girl's enthusiasm before following her inside.

Entering an arcade, Mackenzie stared in wonder at the place around her. It was surprisingly festive for being on the Isle, having bright lights and sign. There was even classic carnival/arcade games, such as ring-tossing and 8-ball.

"Daddy!" Celia cheered, running up to her father. Dr. Facilier smiled as he opened his arms out, hugging his daughter, lifting her up in the air.

"There she is!" He cheered, setting her down. "Come on now!" Celia snorted in laughter before they started doing a dance, obviously an inside joke that only they could understand. Celia's dad then put an arm around her, escorting her into an area where Celia used to read people's cards. "So what kinda hustle do you have going on with them shiny people?"

"No hustle. I got friends on the other side!"

"Hey, I hear that!" He snapped his fingers, sitting in a chair. Celia grabbed a skull-shaped key before turning back to her father, smiling.

"I'm on a mission. I'm kinda a major player, so that's why I can't stay long." She explained, hanging the key around her neck for safe-keeping.

"You make sure you get your cut!"

Celia nodded at him, knowing good and well that she was going too.

Meanwhile Carlos was tinkering with an old TV in the corner as Mackenzie watched him. Sighing as he did it some more, Mackenzie moved him out of the way before banging it on top with her fist. The TV immediately started working as she smiled proudly, sitting down. Carlos rolled her eyes before joining the girl.

"Alerts of the sleeping spell keep coming in as it is spread throughout Auradon." The news reporter said. Mackenzie gasped slightly as Carlos quickly called the others over. "There's rumors that Sleeping Beauty's daughter, Audrey, is the one behind the spell. We're trying to discover who's responsible for these vicious lies and which villain has perpetrated this evil." The reporter then stopped. Putting his fingers on his earpiece. "We have an update. It's... it's what? It's moving this way?" Mackenzie huffed a bit, quickly getting up.

"I need some air!" She said, walking out of the arcade. Her mind started racing a bit, as she sat on one of the bikes. She should've been at Auradon right now, she still would've if she hadn't been there when Mal got cursed. And then there was poor Chandler Cat, who was at the school currently doing who knows what. "Oh my gods, what if Chandler gets spelled?" She audibly worried, covering her mouth. She had left her childhood best friend at Auradon to get cursed, by Audrey of all people! "Oh gods, I'm terrible."

"Finally turning bad now, are we?"

Scrunching her forehead at the new voice, she froze up a bit, gripping the seat with her hand.

"Oh my lass, don't tell me you haven't forgotten my voice already?"

Slowly turning her head, she stood up in surprise standing in front of him.

"It's you!"