6. CELEBRATION OR HOLOCAUST

"Yes, it was love at first sight. I feel that after all these years, I have finally found my soul mate."

************************

[Chapter contains Multiple POV]

Tiara

Five days passed in a blink. And finally me and my team are here, putting the final touch to the giant cake, Fiona organizing the cup cakes, colour and flavor wise on the table for the final presentation and Gerald is making sure we didn't miss anything else in the list. We are currently at the castle. The party is about to start in an hour. Miss Alison or rather Lady Alison, what people address her here, was generous enough to send a vehicle and few of her guards to help us carry the giant cake and other necessities we were supposed to carry.

I can't thank her enough. In this last 5 days we have become very close and whenever we are alone she's forbidden me from addressing her and her sisters as miss or lady. So although it sounds odd, I am trying to get used to calling them just by their names. "Is everything set for the party guys?" Came Abigail's voice." I turned smiling at her. She looks absolutely stunning in her golden body fit dress that covers till her feet. "Yes la..Abigail. we're done." She narrowed her eyes at me with a fake glare. "Get used to it. We're friends now." She said, walking past all of us and admiring the cake.

"Perfect!" She said, mesmerized. "You guys got talent." She praised all of us. "It's an honor." Said Gerald, giving a slite bow. She smiled. "I can't wait to see the looks on everyone's face when this view is reveled to them all." She said, coming and standing beside me. "Ok! That's it. Leave it to our helpers to look after it. You guys need to get ready. Go back to your assigned room. We have less than an hour, before people start piling up. Go!go! Get ready you all."  She said pulling me with her to the side.

"What is it?" I asked, confused. "Tiara would you mind staying late a bit, after the party? I have something very important to talk to you." Without thinking much of it, I said ok. "You promise?" She asked, making me think that it has to something very serious or else she won't have this panic written all over her face. "Sure. I'll stay. Don't worry." I assured her. She hugged, thanking me. "GREAT. Go. Get dressed up." She said, rushing away.

"What was that all about? " asked Fiona, standing beside me. "No idea. But I have a feeling, we'll soon find out." After that we took our time (not much) to get ready. I wanted to wear a gown that was simple and not attention seeking but Fiona would never let me live with that so she made sure we looked 'high class', so as not to ambarrass ourselves among the Royals. Well...So, here I am, wearing a ridiculous, green off shoulder ball gown to contrast her light yellow one.

The way people looked at us when we entered the party, I wanted to hide somewhere and never come out

The way people looked at us when we entered the party, I wanted to hide somewhere and never come out. I never liked to be the center of attention but, Fiona was a different story. She never miss a chance to grab attention. I don't know if people are eyeing us because we are human and all or, because we look ridiculous. I hope it's the first one. I don't know about myself but my friend here looks great. She cleans up nicely. I'll give her that.