21. YIN & YANG

"There is nothing better
on this earth than a soul
you can connect with
on every level"

***************

Longest chapter so far. Please enjoy.🔞

Tiara

"You sure, you both can manage it without me for a while?" I asked Gerald and Fiona just before, I head out with Kenneth for dinner. "Don't worry about it besty. Enjoy your night and Happy Anniversary again." She said, hugging me. "Thanks Fiona. It was near impossible to manage the store without you both. You guys are sacrificing so much, that I feel ashamed of myself sometimes." I really feel bad for depending on others for something I should solely be responsible for. "Tiara? You're really hurting my feelings now. If it was Carson, you won't be feelings this way right? Am I not your family?"

I felt teary all of a sudden. "I didn't mean it like that Gerald. You...you're are only thing that reminds me of Car...." I just couldn't hold it anymore. The tears I was holding back for long, just rushed out. "Hey hey. It's ok. I'm hear. Am I not? I'm your brother too. I'll always be hear, even if you kick me out, I promise. I know, no matter how much I try, I can't fill the void." I shaked my head, to deny it. "No listin. I know how it feels to loose your parents Tia. I know how you feel without Carson. I loved him more than my own brother. So...you and me are in this together. Got it?" He asked, and I nodded, welcoming his ambrace.

"You giant anaconda! You made my friend cry one more time, you're sleeping on the couch for a month. You spoiled her makeup. She was going on a date!" Fiona wined, making us both laugh. "Who made my wife cry?" Asked Kenneth, coming inside the shop, looking as dashing as ever. "It's a family thing, Dragon. Take care of my sis and be a gentleman to her." He said, pushing me towards him. "Always. Do I need to beat his ass?" Wishpered Kenneth, making me chuckle. "Nope. I can't let you do that to my brother." I said, looking back at a frawning Gerald. Fiona nudged him, making him roll his eyes. "Off you go. Have fun both of you!!" She said, waving at me. I waved back and walked out hand in hand with Kenneth.

"So where to?" I asked. He just smirked and opened the car door for me to get in. "It's a surprise." He said, getting inside and getting the car on road. After sometime he stopped. "Tiara?" He called, making me turn his way. "I know this may sound very common thing to say but, I miss you. Us. I miss us. I feel so nervous, going out with you tonight, afraid, I might disappoint you again. I'm so sorry, I couldn't keep my promises to you. I hurt you. I broke your trust. I made you cry. I made you suffer alone. Everything I promised not to, yet I let you deal with all of your pain alone, while I was..." he stopped talking, his eyes teary. "You may forgive me someday princess but, I will never be able forgive myself anytime soon." I don't know what to say to that.

"I won't say, it's ok, Kenneth but, it wasn't your fault that we both got played by the fate. You didn't try the depth to search me or find the truth about my death news nor I confronted you about the divorce papers so, I think we both were at fault." I smiled at him. "I should never would have given up on you." He said, taking my hands and kissing the back of it. "I'm sorry Tiara. I'm so sorry. I'll never do that again. Giving up on us, I mean." I nodded. "I do believe we rushed into it a little. I was supposed to find you now, not then. We met before time. It wasn't the right time I guess." I told and his hold on my hands tighten.

It's like he wanted to tell something else. "What is it Kenneth? Is there something else, you wanted to say? He nodded. "Don't hate me please. " he said, with pleading eyes. "You're scaring me Kenneth. Just speak..whatever it is." I said. "I think I lead Suri to you." He said, making me confuse. "How?" I asked. "When I was in the middle of transition, I slept with Suri many times." I tried to pull my hands away, but he didn't let me. "Please listin." He said, looking straight at the road. "No. Stop Kenneth. I can't hear it anymore. When will you stop hurting me?" I said, looking at him.