33. CROSSING BOUNDARIES

"I want you in the worst way…
your taste, scent, and feel of your skin next to mine. I want it all tonight."

*******************

*************************

Drake🔞

Antipation is worse than the actual event. "You think, she seriously meant that?" Asked Kenneth, pacing my room. "I swear to God, if you ask me that damn question one. more. time, I'm going to throw you out of this room." Said Brenton, rocking back and forth on his chair, with the same prolepsis as me. Kaiden, that dirty boy chucked. "I'm damn sure, she meant what we all heard brother. My hard dick is the prove of that." He said, flashing the print on his pant, to all of us. We all cringe in digust.

"Take your meat out of my face, you ass!" Spat Blaze, making Kaiden threw his head back and laugh. "Aww. Why brother? Suddenly you're vegetarian?" I chuckled, shaking my head, while I heard Blaze mumbling something between the lines, go beat it somewhere else. "I can't help it brother. She's just so talented, for someone with so less experience. You should have seen the way she blew be off." Said Kaiden, groaning. That got our attention. "She gave you a head? When? How? Where?"

We all showered him with questions. The cocky bastard just smiled like an idiot. "That day, in the cave. I asked her, if she would give me a blow and she just jumped into it. Maaaan, I tell you, her mouth is better than her pussy. I just had to pull it out, before I blew it off, right in her mouth." He said, making me gulp. "Fuck! You lucky bastard." Said Kenneth, jealousy clear in his voice. I'm no different. I thought Tiara was just pulling our legs, when she said, she's capable enough to take us all together. But, I never thought, she was so damn serious.

While walking back from the Courtroom, we have all noticed, the change in her mood, when Brenton passed a dirty comment. But, what I or my brothers weren't prepared for was her sexy come back. "Definitely. I want all of you...at once. I'm craving all my mates, all together. Let's meet at Drake's room after lunch. Maybe then, you can show me alllll the things, that you got?" My hold on her tightened, bringing her attention to me and trust me, the fire and hunger in her eyes, turned me on, like never. I wished, we could just skip the lunch. Damnit!

We had lunch with our family as usual. Father appreciated and praised our mate for resolving the hunter issue so easily. He also asked her to take some much needed rest for another week or so, before starting her world tour with us. "I'm definitely planning on doing just that, dad." Then her eyes met mine, and she licked her lower lips, tormenting me more. I clicked my jaw and glared down, at my plate. Fucking tease. "Tiara? You're not eating much. You need lot of nutrition, now that you're supposed to be more focused and energetic. Is the food, not to your liking? I thought, you like see food?" she asked concerned. Tiara looked up, smiling at her.