24. TWO DRAGONS

"It's the curves of your beautiful mind that I find enticing. It's what I find the most seductive about you. So take me with a firm grip. Guide me slowly into the threshold of the soft folds of your mind, and let me go deep. Show me your passions and I fill you with my inspirations."

**************

Tiara🔞

I have no idea, how people spend so much time shopping. Spending one hour with Noori, along with Sophia, Abigail and Alison, who joined some time later to select my 'war attire' was a disaster. I'll hang myself to death before I try that ever in my life again with them. They just don't know when to stop. After choosing what according to me was, reveling and according to them all 'decent' was a pure leather kind of material, that was too reveling, if you ask me. They didn't let me go untill I affirmed that I was indeed talking it. They convinced me to take it saying it doesn't destroy if you tranform and the very selection for clothes soon turned into a drunken farce.

"And he just stood there naked, with his dick hanging between his legs like, it was no big deal. Can you belive it?" Slurred Sophia. I shaked my head at her first heart break, which followed by many, as she says. "Pooooor kid. Don't wooorry Sophia, it is as the saying goes. You go through the wooorrrse before you get to the best." Slurred Abigail. Alison was drunk too but she remained quite just like me. God I was too tired for this shit. "Tiara? You go take some rest. Your mates must be wondering where you are." She read my mind and smirked. I gave her an apologetic look which she just waves. "I'll see you guys tomorrow?" I said, getting up from my stool.

"You're leaving?" Asked both Sophia and Alison. "Umm yeah. I'm kind of tired. You guys should go rest too." I suggested. Abigail waved her hand. "Oh today nobody is sleeping. I can't sleep alone if Blade is not there cuddling me." Then her face became sad. "I miss my maaaate." Noori face palmed herself. "I better call their mates. They are all wasted." She said, getting up as well. "I'm not! I'm the most sober one here! I'll take care of them! You can go! I'm the eldest! I should take care of them. I'll look after them. Don't worry!" Slurred Alison. I chuckled. Noori shaked her head and shighed. "You go ahead. I got them." She said, pushing me out of her room, smiling.

"Goodnight." I said and started walking through the hallways and took the next staircase, that leads to my room. I looked at my watch, it's almost midnight. I couldn't call Fiona with all this mating and resting and war meetings and all going on. I'll call her the first thing in the morning. Quickly I sent her a text apologizing for not able to call and few guards bowed to me respectively, when I passed. My mind went to the meeting we hand few hours back. Drake was very upset about me asking to join them. I need to talk to him alone but, I doubt they are back yet, like Abigail said. Deep in my thoughts, I missed someone standing in the corner and almost screemed when two hands out of nowhere reached from behind me and closed my mouth to prevent from screaming and another to hold me in place.

"Did you forget the route to my room, My mate?" I sighed in relief. "Brenton?! You scared the shit out of me." I wined, when let go of my mouth. He chuckled and kissed my shoulder, turning me around. "I was standing right there and you passed me like I was invisible so I thought of spooking you a little." He laughed, pulling me into a kiss lovingly. "Umm. Kissing you makes me feel drunk. You taste just like some fine wine." He mummered against my lips. "Actually...that would be the red wine." I joked. He eyed me. "Aren't we forgetting something?" He said trailing his nose on my face, cheekbone and finally my neck.

"Please remind me. I'm kind of drunk." I said, closing my eyes and giving him more excess to my exposed neck. "Sleep with me tonight." He suggested. My heart raced with the idea of spending time alone with Brenton. Although we have been pushing it far for sometime now, I know it's inevitable. "And what do you have in mind? Just sleeping because, I can really use a bed right now." I said teasing him, with a straight face. His jaw clicked and his hooded eyes glared at me. "You slept enough today. We can play a little while you're still awake." He said, lifting me up and throwing me on his shoulder. "Brenton! Put me down. I can walk." I said, laughing. He just spanked me, making me yelp.