23. FAMILY SECRETS

"That risk you're afraid
to take, could be the one
that changes your
entire life."

**************

Tiara

"Wake up, sleepy head." Someone wishpered in my ears. Although I wanted to sleep some more, those tingles are really a pain in the ass that can't be ignored so, groaning a little and cursing the person who was disturbing my sleep, I sat up on the bed, with my eyes still closed. Someone chuckled. I was about to fall back on bed but they caught me before I make a moov. "Nope. I don't think so. Get up Tiara. You missed the breakfast and Lunch already. It's almost dinner time." That made me open my eyes slowly to a hard chest very close to my...head. It was so inviting so I placed by head on it and almost sighed in relief.

"You idiot. You exausted her." Said someone making the other sigh. "Says the one who had an all nighter with her." He scoffed. I struggled to open my eyes and met with Blaze's. He smiled. "Hey beautiful. Would you like some food in bed?" He said, holding a plate and placing it right infront of me. My mouth watered and I nodded, while still in someone's arm. The familiar scent of Kenneth filled my lungs and I snuggled into him more. His chest vibrated while he laughed. "Comeon, sit up a little. I can feed you." Said Blaze, turning me around so that, my back was to Kenneth and I was facing him, in his brothers lap.

"Open up. Have some water first." And I did. Then He started feeding me and whatever it was, it tasted heavenly. "I'm sorry Tiara. I kind of over did it, didn't I?" Asked Blaze, stroking under my eyes with his thumb. "Not just you. Me too. How're you feeling princess? " Asked Kenneth rubbing my hair. "I'm just a little sleepy that's all. Don't worry. " I said, waving them off. Just then the door to the room opened and in came my other three mates. "Enjoying the royal treatment, aren't we?" Chuckled Kaiden. I smiled and nodded. "You never fed me like that, when my shoulder broke " He teased. "Fuck off Kay." Said Blaze making all of us laugh.

"So, Father wants to meet all of us in his office if you're well rested that is, little one." Said Drake, making me halt mid chew and looked at him quizingly. "Is it something important?" I asked, taking another bite of some kind of biscuit. God that just melts in the mouth. I have to check with the chef for the recipe. "It has to be, orelse he wouldn't want you in there with us." He smiled and picked the crumbs, that accidentally fell on my shirt. More like Blaze's shirt. I blushed when suddenly our love making sessions from yesterday night and this morning made me blush. I can still feel them inside me.

"Naughty girl. You're definitely sore and surrounded with 5 horny mates. That kind of thoughts will get you into trouble." Mummered Kenneth, squeezing my thighs. "I..have no idea, what you are talking about." I said, taking a sip of my water, trying to ignore the fact that they can smell my arousal and two of my mates can read my thoughts too. Little minx, I think yesterday night and today morning sessions were not enough for you. I almost chock on my water hearing Kenneth's voice in my mind. Trust me, I fucked her thoroughly brother, yet her desires are demanding. I pushed myself out of Kenneth's lap and slowly skid down the bed, not believing that we three can now communicate in a group.

"And where do you think, you're going?" Asked Brenton. I pointed to the washroom. "Trying to ascape us?" Commented Kaiden. "Who's trying to ascape you though?" I asked, trying to be brave. "Leave her alone." Oh my knight in shining Armour. They all laughed at my retreating figure but left me alone after Drake asked them to. They all actually respect him a lot, I noticed that. I sat on the toilet seat and surprisingly I don't feel any burn in my intimate part like yesterday night. I also checked myself in the mirror and all the bruises and hickeys were gone too, leaving just the two mate marks behind. Maybe because supernaturals heal faster.