28. OPEN CHALLENGE

"I don't need an Iron Man suit. I'm already a weapon of mass seduction."

*******************

[Guys! This chapter is going to be the longest and thrilling one. Get some popcorn ready.]

Tiara

"I'll go to him." I said, making them all look at me like, I have lost my mind. "No fucking way Tiara! You're crazy if you think, I'll let you go anywhere near that psycho. We'll figure something out." Said Brenton, making me fold my hands and watch them all making plans, completely ignoring me. I took out my phone and checked the time. 8. Four more hours. I hope they figure something out soon. I huffed and sat down, thinking about the letter. What does this Leroy guy wants from me? Did he actually mean that he wants me as his mate or its just a trick to take revenge from me, for the death of his father. Either way, I have to go there...for Sophia's sake.

"Guys! Sophia is here, In this situation, because of me. I should be the one to go, if it means we can rescue her." I said, pleadingly. "Tiara. He had spies set on us. Even if she wasn't the one taken, it would have been you. If I had let you stay back and all of us were here, leaving you with no protection, he would have tried some other shit too. So Don't go on that guity ride yet. Ok?" Said Drake, making me stand up. "So what are you guys even planning to do?" I asked, frustrated. "We're planning to send someone with a tracker, who is a woman but, not you." Said Kenneth, making me frown. "So you guys are very sure, he has never seen me, even though he had spies planted on you people?" I asked, making them to think again.

"Look. I know you're worried about my safety too but, think about Sophia's. If he finds out, we tried to trick him, you'll be putting your sister's life in danger. Send me, like he asked, with the same tracker?" I asked them all with hopeful eyes. After a few seconds of silence, I got my answer. "No." Are they being serious right now? "Isaac? Come with me." I said, trying to get reaction from my mates. "Let's go find and save your mate. We don't need them." I said, pulling him by his hand and tried to drag him away with me. I yelped. "Where do you think, you're going?" Asked Kaiden, pulling me to him, by my waist. "I know when I'm not needed." I said, looking the other way.

"You're very much needed in my arms. Stay." Said Kaiden, making me sigh and stood still in his arms for God knows how long as I watched them back and forth, making plans and pointing out the flaws in them. "I'm sleepy." I said, laying my head on Kaiden's chest. "Ok. So, we can dispatch one group toward the west and make a quick search of the area meanwhile, another team goes all the way up to the cave and keep an watch for any intruder. Any small moment, and you inform me." Drake ordered two of his warriors, who bowed down and immediately left. "You can gather your men Tony and spread around the forest. My bothers and me will wait for your signals." He said, sending all of them away.

Now what? "Now we wait, my mate." Chuckled Brenton. Did I think aloud? "Very." Said Kenneth, making them all laugh. I hate you all ! "Love you too, babe." Said Kaiden, from above me. I had no idea, when I slept but next when my eyes opened, I was snuggled in between Blaze and Brenton on a make shift bed and they were both on their phones. "What time is it?" I asked. Blaze smiled down at me. 11: 40. Get some rest." He said, pecking my lips. "Where are the others? Did you guys get any news?" I asked. "No. But let me go and check on the others. Brenton is here." He said, getting up.

"I'll come with you." I insisted but, they didn't let me. "Lie down with me Tiara. Don't worry. They are all fine." Said Brenton, pulling me into him, while Blaze smirked and walked away. On normal situations, they would flirt with me, or atleast try to be intimate but, now that Sophia is missing, I know they all are worried and keeping a neutral face just for my sake. I turned in Brenton's arms, facing him. He looked down at me and smiled, which looked fake. "You don't have to act all tough Brenton. I know you all are worried about Sophia. I'm too. Talk to me." I said, tracing his face.