04

Kevin POV

Oh this is going to be great. Evelyn is my new project. There is just something about her that draws me in. She has this innocence to her.

I need to have her. To be able to take that innocence away. You can tell she's a virgin to. She gets easily offended over the slightest thing. In a way it's kinda cute.

At every chance I get I will take advantage of that innocence. But one thing that is strange about her is that even though she is innocent she is not incredibly naive.

She's smart about what she's doing. I like that. But I will break her and that innocence no matter what. This is something that she can't avoid. I control everything that deals with her. Even her, I will consume everything that she is.

Evelyn POV

Why does it have to be him! I could of been paired with anyone else. But nooo the world hates me today. And I thought me and the world were on good terms now. But I guess not.

"Alright class I'll let you start discussing with your partners"

I don't wanna talk to him. But I do want to pass this class so I guess I have no choice.

"Aww you don't look to happy to be my partner"
"Really I thought the look of disappointment on my face would have given you the opposite thought"

His face has a sly grin on it with a hint of amusement.

"How about you come by my house after school so we can start the project"
"Fine that sounds good, where do you live?"

He writes his address down on a sticky note and hands it to me. I read it and it turns out he lives right next to me. I have to be neighbors with this asshole!

"You live right next to me..."
"So you were the people moving in next door how interesting"
"Hey I just realized that you never told me your first name"
"It's Kevin, Kevin Khatchadourian"
"Is that a Armenian last name?"
"Look at you aren't you a smart cookie"

I roll my eyes at him. How can he be a complete asshole but still so charming. It's kinda hypnotic.

*BELL RINGS*

"Well Kevin I'll see you after school"
"Yeah see you after school Miller"
"Everybody I know calls me Eve so call me that"
"Hmm but I like Miller better"

He starts waking in the opposite direction I'm supposed to be walking in for my next class. Kevin Khatchadourian you are one intriguing person.