11

⚠️+18 ⚠️

Evelyn POV

In the dictionary drug is defined as a substance that can cause physiological effect such as becoming dependent on that substance to breath/function or better known as addiction. I think that perfectly defines Kevin.

The way he kissing from my breasts to my pelvic area is addicting. I need my fill of this drug. Kevin is making me make sounds that I didn't even know I could make.

As he slides of my bottoms and underwear he nibbles on a certain spot on my neck it makes me go crazy.

"Ahh there is the spot I have been looking for"

He starts to suck and nibble on that spot making me moan loudly.

"Miller your moans are like music to my ears."
"I could listen to them for all of eternity"

His words make my cheeks turn to the color cherry red.

"Kevin you shouldn't say things like that"

"Yeah? And why not"

"Because your teasing gets me all flustered"

"You think I don't know that"
"That's why I do it Miller"

Before I can say anything he starts to trail his lips up my inner leg. I shudder at the feeling of his lips caressing my inner thigh.

He is just a few inches away from my, I'll just say flower because say the actual word is to embarrassing to say. He bites lightly down on my inner thigh and I think I'm seeing stars.

I put my hand in his hair and tug on it slightly.

"Oh my god"

"Miller god isn't the one you should be calling out to"

I couldn't go focus on anything he's saying I'm fully focused on what he's doing to my body. Also let me just say it's the best feeling ever. I don't know where he learned all of this but I'm thankful he did.

Next thing I knew he was eating me out and it was like I was floating on cloud nine. I arch my back off the bed and put my other hand that wasn't in Kevin's hair over my mouth to muffle the loud moan I let out.

"I wish I could those beautiful sounds without them being muffled"

I couldn't even respond because I was in pure bliss. I felt like I was about to pass out. Then there was this knot in my stomach and the more Kevin licked the tighter it became.

I whimpered and moaned until I felt this great big release. Everything felt light and fuzzy. I loved it. I want this high again. I don't think I'm going to be the same.