10

Evelyn POV

I don't know what happening! I'm freaking out here a little bit! This is so wrong. Why is it that I'm attracted to the things that I know will hurt me.I'm really fucked up.

(And that's on therapy💁🏼‍♀️✨)

⚠️18+⚠️

Im still kissing him. I should stop. But I don't want to. He moves his hand under my shirt and on my back. He puts his hand under my bra clasp and undoes it. He takes my bra off and my shirt along with it.

I wrap my arms around his neck, he grabs under my thighs signaling me to jump up. I jump up and wrap my legs around his waste. He starts trailing his lips down my neck and in that moment it was like there was no better feeling in the world.

"My- my m-mom is home"

Jesus I'm stuttering over my own words. The effect this man has on me.

"So what"

"I d-don't want to get caught"

"So let's take this up to your bedroom"

"We shouldn't be d-doing this"

"So your telling me you don't want this"

"I-I don't k-kno"

He puts my back against the wall.He puts his hand on my crotch and presses down on the place where I desire him most. I bend my head backwards. To help distract myself from anything but this.

"Because your body is telling me something different than your words are"

In that moment I would do anything for him to make me feel good. I can't take it anymore.

"Up the stairs on the right"

He starts to walk up the stairs while kissing me. We make it into my room and he lays me down on my bed and takes his shirt off. Oh my god... this man is going to be the death of me.