16

Kevin POV

I see her mom walk down their driveway and hope in car I've never seen before. Is that her dad? No that wouldn't make sense. He would live with her and her mom.

Also I think in one of a many conversations that she mentioned that her dad isn't in her life anymore. There has to be a story behind that. One that I haven't heard yet.

I grabbed my phone and pull up me and Evelyn's messages. I shot her a text.

~Evelyn~

I'm coming over

Bold of you to assume
I want you here.

What you don't like me Miller?

To sum it up short.
No.

Awww and here I was thinking
That you were starting
to get to me.

You wish Khatchadourian.

I'll break you eventually.

Well good luck with that.
Also don't come over I don't
want you here.

To late I'm already at
your front door.
—————————————————————————-
Evelyn POV

He has to be joking. He isn't actually at my front door right? But then the door bell rang. My eyes go wide. I shot up from my bed and walk toward the window that has a direct line of view of the front door.

I opens the curtain just enough to see the front door. A sure enough there he is in all his glory. Kevin fucking Khatchadourian. Standing at my front door waiting for me to answer it. I don't have to answer the door.

Maybe I won't let him in. But then I hear my phone ringing. And just like I suspected the caller ID says Kevin. I answer the call.

"Hey Miller, you know it's rude to let your guests stand outside."

"The word guest implies that I invited you over and I'm pretty sure i didn't invite you over, actually I remember texting you saying don't come over."

"Awww come on Miller think of the fun we could have, and we could finish what we started in the hallway at school."

"Don't say we you were the one who kissed me."

"What you didn't enjoy it. Cause I remember hearing a soft moan coming out your mouth and-"

"ALRIGHT!! I'm coming. I'll let you in my house"

"Good girl that's what I thought"

"Fuck you Kevin"

"Oh I plan on it"

—————————————————————————-

Hey lovely's!!! Sorry for missing last weeks update. That was my bad I totally forgot. I'm trying to remember more now and keep the the schedule moving. Anyway I hope you enjoy this weeks chapter! Also thank you for 1.8k views on the book it means a lot and I'm plan on seeing this book completed! And as always I'll see you next Sunday! Happy reading♥️

- BabyGlosssy 💋