Chapter 24: Mating Sex (R-20+)

Warning! Long story on Interspecies sex ahead! Lots of hot and heavy stuff coming. Read at your own risk!

Ezran's POV:

I never thought I would hate the size of my cock.

My father's shaft in his half form was not as big as mine.

But in this moment....I wished I was on the smaller side.

Because I cannot in good conscience shove this monstrous thing inside my mate and not kill her.

"So a dragonkin's male organ is like this?"

???

I looked at my wife who pulled up her nightgown, hiding her pretty breasts from my sight and was on all fours, getting a good look at my erection.

Which is standing at full mast right now, the color of flesh and scarlet, the latter being the color of my tip.

I blushed at the brimming curiosity she showed as she looked at the tip and then the base.

" Oh! The base has tiny bumps along the top and bottom. Is this perhaps to stimulate a female's channel?" She touched my shaft gently, forcing my hands to dig into the bedsheets as her cool fingertips stimulated me.

"Alaina..." I choked when her fingers found its way up the swollen red tip which was practically emitting smoke.

"Fascinating. Why does it spew out smoke?"

"B-because of the fire mana running inside me. The smoke is just my body dispelling excess mana out."

"Will it hurt when you plant your seed into me?"

"No...just a mild tingling sensation but you will be more sensitive and eager to take more of my cum inside you." I gritted my teeth as her breath drew closer to my penis and rubbed me gently.

Then she lowered her head and her tongue darted out to take a small lick on my tip. Her eyes widened and all of a sudden, her head dipped and she sucked on my shaft.

"Ugh!"

The slightest touch from a true mate truly feels different. It was like a hot current coursing from my shaft to my body.

It felt so good. Mind numbingly good....

"Wi-wife..Please Stop! Aaaggh..."

She did not let go but continued to suck and licked what she can while firmly stroking the base.

I'm gonna-

Like an untried boy, I spilled myself.

Into her face.

"Oh my goddess..." she reared back as some of my seed marred her cheek, breasts and neck.

Feeling embarrassed, I grabbed a towel from the bedside table and wiped my cum off her face.

She let me do so and did not shy away from my bigger built.

"I got too excited. It felt too good, Ely. Maybe we should stop for tonight."

Her hands went to my wrists as if to keep them there.

"I want to keep going." She said.

".....You are...serious?" I looked down and was still embarrassingly hard. "Wife, I cannot. This will kill you!"

In my mind's eye. I still saw it. The heartless way my father repeatedly raped my mother with his disgusting shaft, hoping for a spare.

"Husband....calm down. What if....you prepare me to take your shaft?" She pulled me closer and spoke gently. "Eversince you told me the truth about how dragonkins conceive. I have been researching. In a few ancient books; I read about how the males prepare their mates by pleasuring them and lubricating their insides with their saliva that acts as an aphrodisiac and helps stretch their passage without harming them."