{ My Lady Chef Character Sheet }

*originally a timid young lady who is at ease with mana spirits and magical creatures more than humans

*originally a timid young lady who is at ease with mana spirits and magical creatures more than humans. Her mother is Fey so that makes her Half-Fey, Half-human. Drowned herself on her wedding night because she feared the pain of consummating the marriage.

(Later, it was revealed that this was a lie as Mrs. Yates drowned her in an attempt to hurt the duke.)

*Allowed her parallel half Elena into her body when she died on Earth and merge her consciousness with hers.

*Possesses her other life's knowledge in cooking and baking. A professional chef and business woman who was well known on Earth.

* Possesses two major mana sprites. Igneus/Ignis (Fire) and Undine (Water) who primarily helped her by quickening the cooking process and infusing mana into a dish.

*Obsessed with cooking tools and innovations. She is easily excited by new cuisine styles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

*20th Duke of Aisenburg. Lauded as one of the most handsome noble bachelor in the Central Region.

*Widely praised as the Crimson Swordsman and Blade of the Holy Kingdom but feared as the Duke of Tartarus (Hell) to his enemies. He is good at waging war but loves food even more. Very picky about the flavors.

*Skilled in using his dual mana, Rem and Yami who are light and dark mana sprites as well as as the way of the sword. He is a magic sword knight.

*Married Lady Alaina to maintain his power without interference from other houses.

*He was revealed to be Dragonkin, a demi-human born with the blood of dragons. Able to shift into either a half dragon or full dragon. His ancestor is the Fire Dragon, Wyvern Lord Flamberge.

*He realized that he was falling for Alaina when she fell sick and was fighting a fever. This situation rendered him powerless and he experienced fear and helplessness for the first time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

{ MAIN SUPPORTING CHARACTERS: }