Where is She

"My lady, would you join me in creating a shield around the gates and walls? It will strengthen our defenses and drain the enemy's energy." The masked wizard proposed.

The two whispered a few words with closed eyes. Nora's body was engulfed in a purple light and she felt her energy seeping and melting with the wizards, both of their powers were transformed into a transparent shield.

Evanora lowered her hands that were stretching in front of her and she controlled her purple light and sucked it within till nothing of it was seen to the naked eye except of a shining glimpse in her green eyes and when it was done, Duman started going back to his station all while assuring her he will be on the lookout for a light signal in case she needed back-up.

Soon they heard the Larth soldiers by the gate shouting and complaining that the gate wasn't budging. Sir Theon who was standing next to Evanora looked at her proudly.
The frustrated soldiers called for backup and soon, the rest of their enemies who were hiding in the shadows appeared.

"Let's go." The king ordered. Turning around, his eyes caught those of Evanora and he inhaled sharply the air as he watched her eyes glowing with a bewitching purple light. She looked back at him and nodded. It was her way of assuring him that he could trust her.
He walked away followed by Theon, Brianna, and other knights and soldiers. They were supposed to take the secret passage out of the kingdom and take the enemy by surprise as they were trying to break into the gates.

A shining red light in the distance caught Evanora's eyes. The light kept getting closer and closer, and soon a colossal rock set on flames appeared in the night sky. Evanora was startled as she watched the flame push through their invisible shield and damage the wall where it landed.

Magic, she thought. At that moment she realized they weren't the only ones using it to win this battle. Her eyes trailed the damage and froze seeing fire catching up in different places around the walls. Soldiers screaming from pain. Suddenly she felt nauseous and froze in her spot.

Fire, flames, screaming, it was an all too familiar scene. As she struggled to keep her emotions at bay, she watched soldiers bringing water and putting down the fires, others using thick blankets to save their comrades. Soon, there were no more flames.

She gritted her teeth and took a deep breath. She closed her eyes and thought about a spell to stop the flying flames. She remembered a potent spell that was used to engulf big moving objects and change their trajectory. Not wanting to waste any more time, she inhaled deeply and focused on keeping the shield up while murmuring the new spell.

She opened her eyes just in time to see the new flying rock wrapped in flames getting closer to the walls. She moved her hands in its direction till she could almost feel its heat and shape on her hands, then she squeezed her hands tight stopping the ball mid-air then sending it flying in the opposite direction with a single move of her hands.

The sky was lit again by a giant flame ball that was this time aimed at the western wing, but Duman was already prepared and Evanora watched in amazement as he struck the ball and shattered it into small pieces that fell on their enemies below the kingdom's walls.

She turned around and watched as the number of the flame balls kept increasing, She repeated the same movements and murmured the same spell over and over again till she finally heard the sounds of metal against metal. She knew Rokan had finally arrived at the battlefield and she felt some tension leave her shoulders. However, she didn't have much time to relax as another incoming flame approached. She had to be even more careful this time with their soldiers and Rokan on the battlefield and close to the walls too.

Even Duman has changed his strategies and started engulfing the flames in his blue light and sending them flying to the river. Evanora cried out in pain as she pushed even more energy from her body to cast the spells. Her body started trembling as she kept trying to maintain the shield too.

Before she knew it, she had missed one of the flames and watched it flying into the castle walls and shot her hand up to the sky, and her purple light cut through the clouds. She was at her limit and tried to let Duman know. Relief washed her body when his blue light engulfed the curse.

Soon after, the flames stopped coming and the sounds around her started to slowly die down.

She tasted blood in her mouth and felt her shield disappearing. She cursed under her breath.

"Just a bit more.." She whispered to herself.

A few more minutes stretched before she heard someone calling for her.

"Evanora! We won!! They are going back. They lost their for- Evanora!!"

The voice called as she felt more blood gushing out of her nose and her vision became blurry. The next thing she heard was the sound of her head making an impact with cold hard ground.

The soldier who came to inform Evanora of their victory on the orders of the king and to tell her it's okay to retreat was startled and ran towards Evanora's unconscious body. He shook her shoulders trying to wake her up but her eyes wouldn't open. The man ran down the stairs and yelled at the other soldiers to open the gate while Rokan waited on the other side. As soon as the poor soldier saw Rokan, he ran to his side.

"Your Highness! The witch! The witch is not moving!"

Rokan felt a sharp sting in his heart. He frowned upon hearing those words and felt anger rising within him. He didn't know how to deal with these new weird emotions he was having. His heart was taken by a storm.

"Where is she?" He roared.

                                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------