Becoming Queen

Crowley x Reader

Synopsis : A sweet, innocent girl becomes enamored with Crowley, and he shows her the future. Will she stay good, or will she let Crowley corrupt her?

Word Count: 750

You had always considered yourself a good girl. You studied hard in school, were disappointed in anything less than an A. You didn't date until college, and you went to church every Sunday. You talked to your parents once a day, and volunteered at the local animal shelter. For many, your life was boring, however it was exactly as you wanted it. You were afraid of the unknown, afraid to have an adventure, or to get your heart broken. This all changed one night, the night you went for a walk.

You had gone out for an evening stroll, enjoying the cool night air on your skin. Walking down the road, ,you were unaware of where your feet were taking you. After walking for at least an hour, you noticed you had become quite lost. Turning left, then right, you noticed you had four options, straight, left, right, or back where you had come. Looking at the road signs, you were on the intersection of Maple, and Cedar. Starting to become uneasy, you turned to go back the way you had come, when you heard a voice.

"Hello, darling, I've been waiting for you." The voice, with an accent you couldn't place, had come from your left. Following the voice, you turn to see a man in a suit. With only the moon as your only light, you can't see much of his features, but his voice drew you towards him. 

"You've been waiting for me?" You ask, as he steps closer to you. You should be terrified, but instead you felt alive. It was like this man had the second half of your soul, and had just given it back to you. 

"Yes, Y/N. I knew you would be here tonight. You see, I'm Crowley, King of Hell. And you my dear, will be my queen." Crowley stated, as he brushed your (hair color) hair off of your shoulder. Grabbing his hand, he transported you away. Seconds later, you were in a windowless, stone room, with a four poster bed, and a cherry wood armoire. 

"Do you like, it's yours, "Crowley purred into your ear. 

"Are you really the king of hell? And why me?" you ask, walking over to the bed.

"Yes, darling, I am. And it had to be you. Somebody sweet, pure of heart, would be my wife, it was foretold. I took the opportunity to look forward in time, and it should me you." Crowley said, before he leaned down, pressing his lips against yours. It wasn't a sweet kiss, you wouldn't have expected a sweet kiss from the King of Hell. Instead it was violent, with Crowley biting your lip in between rubbing his tongue along your lips, until you opened your mouth. He plundered your mouth, pulling you closer, until you were pressed close against his body.

Minutes had gone by, before he let you come up for air. "See my love, we are meant for each other." 

"I'm  not sure, " you whisper, not wanting to anger him. Grabbing your hand and pulling you close, he presses his hand to your head. Instantly your head starts hurting, and you see visions. Visions of you, in a red silk dress with a crown, you holding a crying infant, you and Crowley torturing an innocent."

"See what I saw, feel what I feel," Crowley told you, taking his hand away from your forehead. "We are meant to be together."

Sitting down on the bed, you think for a minute. You had always been the good girl, but now you weren't sure that's what you wanted. Maybe you wanted something more. Maybe this was your chance at that something more. And if you didn't take it, who's to say Crowley wouldn't kill you. Making up your mind, you walk over to Crowley, and pull his head down for a kiss. "Make me yours, your king," she growl, making him smile.

6 months later:

Looking into the mirror, you smoothed the blood red silk of your dress, admiring how the bright red dress brought out the (your eye color) in your eyes. Today was the day you would become Queen, and your eyes would be able to turn black. Giving in to Crowley 6 months ago had been the best decision you had ever made. You were no longer that girl, instead you had become someone stronger, less afraid of herself. And you had found love. Crowley already treated you like a queen, and now you were carrying his heir. Life was perfect.