Possessed

Dean Winchester x Reader
Synopsis:After a fight withDean, you rush off, without your usual protection.

Annoyed, that's what you were. You hadn't meant to put a ding in Dean's Baby, but with how Dean reacted, you would have thought you had done it on purpose. Much yelling ensued, resulting in you storming out of the motel room, slamming the door behind you.

Halfway down the road, you noticed that you had forgotten your coat, along with your hunting necklace. Your coat you could live without, it was a pretty balmy fall day, and you were comfortable in your denim shirt, and white tshirt. But you felt naked and uncomfortable without your necklace. It held a multitude of protection symbols, including the anti possession symbol that kept you fairly safe from Demons.

Stopping under a street light, you were torn. Head back and retrieve your necklace and get chastised more by Dean, or keep trudging ahead, to the bar you knew was up ahead, drowning your sorrows in alcohol.

Not wanting to deal with a pouting Dean you made your way to the bar, opening the door and taking a seat at the bar. The place wasn't very busy, a couple of older men playing pool while a group of college students hung near the back. A middle aged lady was the only other one at the bar, and she looked as if she might topple from her seat at any moment.

"What can I get you?" The bar tender asked, a lady who seemed a couple years older than you, but friendly.

"Whiskey. And keep it coming."

She got a couple of shot glasses out, pouring the amber liquid in each one before handing them over. "Whiskey usually equals guy trouble. Want to talk?"

"Thanks, but no. Just needed to blow off some stream." You tell her, and she nods her head in understanding.

The next hour was spent downing shots, and wondering why your boyfriend had to be such a dick. You knew he loved his car, but what you had done was an accident, you would have thought he would have been more understanding for his girlfriend of over a year.

Finally deciding to call it a night, you place some cash on the bar, waving at the bar tender as you stumble off your stool. The door seemed far away, and you knew it was going to be tricky making it back to the motel.

After what seemed like a thousand steps, you were able to reach the door, enjoying the cool night air that hit your face as soon as you made your way outside.

The road was deserted, and you felt goosebumps cover your arms, no you almost headed back into the bar. There was a creepy feeling to the night, something was ofd, but you couldn't place your finger on it. Laughing it off, you were a hunter after all, you stumbled your way down the sidewalk, hoping a cop didn't pass by, and arrest you for public intoxication.

As you walked past an alley way, you heard footsteps, and you almost kept going, but your hunter instinct, even clouded by alcohol, told you something wasn't right.

Squinting your eyes, you tried to make out what was going on in the alley, when someone grabbed your arm. Normally you would have been able to fight it off, but your reactions were slow, and uncoordinated, and before you knew it, you were thrown up against the wall.

Grunting in pain, you tried to fight your attacker off, but he just laughed, before clamping his sweaty, meaty hand on your throat, effectively blocking off your oxygen supply.

"Well, what do I have here?" He asked, his bearded face close to yours, his teeth stained yellow from tobacco use. He smelled worse than the alley, and his hair was greasy in the dim light.

He runs his finger down your cheek, and you turn your head away, feeling your buzz vanish as fear and disgust took its place.

"Wait, I know you. You're the slut that hunts with the Winchesters. This could be fun. What should I do?" He talks mainly to himself, before bringing his fist back, slamming it into your gut.

He starts to pound on you, mercilessly, and the only thing keeping you from crumbling to the ground, was his hand still wrapped around your throat.

He finally stops, and releases his hold a little, allowing you to take deep, painful breaths.

He smiles, an evil, bone chilling smile, and you knew getting beaten senseless would be better than what he was planning now.

His mouth opens, and a thick black cloud tunnels out, and you choke back a scream, knowing what was next for you. Your mouth is forced open, and that cloud forces it's way into you, taking over your body.

You feel yourself being closed away, locked into a tiny part of your brain, able to see what was going on in the outside world, but having no control over anything. An invisible glass wall was placed in front of you, and you pounded against it, trying to break free.

You hear his evil laughter, bouncing around in your head, before he speaks. "Not so tough now, are you? I can't wait to make you watch, as I murder your boyfriend and his brother. Can you imagine the looks on their faces, as their beloved Y/N carves them into little pieces? Maybe I will let you live afterwards, so you can always remember the look of betrayal that will be on their faces as they lay surrounded by their own crimson blood."

"No! Please no!" You scream, but your body is already moving, he is following your memories of your earlier path, back to the motel, and the unsuspecting Winchesters.