Cold Hearted Part 2

"Wakey, wakey." A high pitched voice yelled from beside your head, and you came to with a start, slamming your head into the back of a metal chair. Groaning, the pain adding to the pressure already pounding in your head from being knocked into the dashboard. Opening your eyes, you blinked multiple times before your vision became clear enough that you could see where you were.

You were in some sort of motel room, nothing like the ones you usually stayed in. This one was plush, and fancy. There was one king bed in the middle of the room, covered in a champagne colored silk comforter, multiple plush pillows covering up most of the headboard.

Twin glass doors led out to a balcony, where sunlight was gleaming in. "Wow, isn't this a little fancy for a hostage situation?" You asked out loud, not caring who heard you.

The older lady from the car ride came into your line of vision, dressed in a white power suit, one with thin charcoal gray stripes. She looked every inch a powerful business woman, down to the simple black pumps on her stocking covered feet. "What can I say? I love a life of luxury." She purred. "By the way, I'm sorry about that bump on your noggin."

You would have reached up to touch it, but your arms were being held to the chair by duct tape, your legs the same way. "What do you want with me anyways?" You asked her.

She chuckled, as two of her goons came into your vision, both big men, with hulk like muscles. They were dressed the same, in ripped black jeans, and leather vests, and you could have laughed at how cliched they were. "I wouldn't have thought Dean would have gone for a dimwitted girl. Snap to it." She told you as her eyes flashed black. "You are here, because I want Dean. Simple enough."

You laughed hysterically, even though the mention of Dean had your stomach twisting in knots. "Maybe you should rethink your plan." You pointed out, her gaze narrowing in on you at your words.

"What do you mean?" She asked, before nodding to the hulk on the right. He came forward, a malevolent smile on his face as he cracked his knuckles.

"You see, Dean and I broke up. He told me I don't mean anything to him." You told her. "Don't you remember why I was walking down the road? Or are you as dimwitted as you said I was?" You smarted off.

She recoiled back at your words, before regaining her composure. Her eyes returning back to their pale blue,  and she patted her hair back into place before waving her hands at her goons. "We will see about that. And while we wait, why don't we have some fun?"

The two men laughed at her words, before coming to stand in front of you. "Wait, you don't want to ruin the carpet, do you?" You said, trying to stall the pounding you knew they were planning on giving you.

She just shrugged. "It's a write off anyways. I don't care. Bryan, George, have fun." She said, standing up and leaving the room.

"Guys, let's talk about this." You started, but they ignored you. You could only watch as a huge fist came smashing your way, connecting with your nose. "Oh shit." You muttered as blood flowed freely from your now broken nose. "Man, this day just keeps getting worse and worse."

"That's our goal." Bryan said, as he grabbed a wicked looking blade from somewhere behind you. "And if your Dean doesn't show up, Martha promised we could keep you."

"In your dreams." You spat, along with some blood that had dripped into your mouth. They just smiled before he took the knife, slicing it along your thigh, deep enough to go through both jeans and skin.

Moaning, you could only sit there as both men came up with new and various ways to torture you. At first it was with knives and fists, but when your entire skin grew bloody and bruised, they had to resort to other measures.