Undercover

Dean Winchester x Reader
Synopsis:  You, Sam and Dean have to go undercover at a high school where kids have died.

"So get this, " You hear Sam say from across the room. The three of you had been stuck in a small hotel room for 4 days, and you were about to go crazy if you didn't find a case soon.

"What?" You ask excitedly,  walking over to where he was sitting at the table. Looking over his shoulder, you see a towns newspaper website pulled up.

"Three students have been killed in mysterious ways at this high school. The kids that have been caught killing the others have no recollection of any of it."

Dean walks in from the bathroom,  "So are we thinking demonic possession or?"

"I was thinking vengeful spirit. They get pissed enough, they can possess a body." Sam replied.

You grab your bag, and started throwing things into it. "What are we waiting for!"

Sam and Dean quickly finished packing, and you throw the bags into the trunk of the Impala. Starting to slide in the backseat,  Dean stops you. "Dude Sam, you always sit in front. Why don't you let Y/ N sit up there for once."

Shock on both of your faces, Sam quickly moves to the back, and you slide into the passenger seat, almost feeling like your were trespassing. Dean started the engine and you started the two hour trip. Relaxing you rolled the window down, enjoying the road trip. Glancing behind you, you smiled seeing Sam stretched out and asleep in the backseat.

Soon enough, the Impala pulled into the schools parking lot. It was an older looking school, two stories high, made out of red brick.

"How are we going to do this again?" You asked?

Sam sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "They had some sub jobs open. I'm going to be the janitor, you will be the history teacher, and Dean is the gym teacher."

You weren't very glad to be back at high school. It wasn't a great experience the first time, you were in high school when your family was killed by demons. Letting out a sigh, you were glad you had brought along some nicer clothes. Using the schools bathroom, you quickly change into dress pants and a nice blouse, before heading to the office to get your assignment. Your class was on the second floor, which meant you would be farther away from Sam and Dean than you would have liked. 

Walking up the stairs, you took in your surroundings. Students were milling about in front of lockers, laughing and pushing each other around. Finally reaching your room, you step inside. There were bout twenty small desks in the room, with your larger one placed in front. There wasn't much in the way of decorations. Glancing at the file in your hand, you realized you were teaching about the Civil War today. The bell rang, and your first class rushed in, taking their seats.

"Hi, I'm Ms. Y/L/N, and I will be teaching your class today," you nervously said, looking at all the bored expressions. "But first, why don't we get to know each other a little better."

You spent the rest of the class period gossiping with the students, using the last five minutes for the lesson. The students were eager to talk and you quickly learned each student killed was a normal, kind, girl next door kind of girl. They studied well, and everyone liked them.

Your next period was a study period, and you quickly went to find Dean. You had a major crush on Dean, but you were to shy and afraid of ruining your friendship to tell him. Walking toward the gym, you passed a couple of students.

"Did you see the new gym teacher? Man, he is hot! And those shorts..." They say, whispering when they catch you looking at them.

Dean? Shorts? You had to see this, he's always told you he doesn't do shorts. You open the door to the gym, seeing Sam had already made it. You walk over to him, and see Dean come out of his office. You whistle. He's wearing a tight white polo, tucked into a pair of tight red shorts. He has knee length socks on, and you had to agree with those girls, he sure is hot.