Wreck

Cas X Reader

You heard the loud voices long before you heard their footsteps, and you automatically knew that something hadn't gone right. You stood up, heading for the door just as it opened and your brothers Sam and Dean came striding through the door covered in blood, and a black goo that you didn't even want to think about. Right behind them came Castiel, who was an Angel, and their best friend.

"How did it.." You started to ask, taking stock of injuries, ready to get the first aid kit out and help stitch up whoever needed it. But as you spoke, Dean turned to Sam and interrupted you, laughing as they reminisced about the hunt they had just been on.

"Did you see that one witch? She was about ready to blow a gasket when we came through the door. If she hadn't of been a witch I might have made a pass at her." Dean chuckled as he headed back to the bathroom, leaving a laughing Sam behind.

"Dude, she was a witch! And she tried to spell you. With what again?" Sam asked, gingerly pulling his coat off, and you stepped forward to assist him.

"She tried to spell Dean with a viagra spell, at least that's what she called it. But I've never heard of a spell like that, so I'm not sure what it means." Cas answered seriously as he shut the door behind him. Out of the three he was the least affected, which surprised you. Cas might be an Angel, but his grace was quickly fading, and he only used it sparingly, and never for healing himself.

"Yeah, that was it. She said she wanted to mess with his ego a little bit." Sam chuckled, groaning as the movement hurt.

"Sam, why don't you..." You started, but was quickly interrupted again by Dean, who was coming out of the bathroom, a wet towel held up to his head. 

"Depending on how long that spell lasted, it might not have been too bad." He said, as he slumped down on the bed.

"Sam, Dean, I think Y/N is trying to..." Cas said, trying to help you out, but your two brothers were busying talking over everything and everyone, annoying you. It had been bad enough that they had kept you from the hunt, but now they weren't even paying any attention to you, and you were just trying to help them.

"Dean, she was trying to harm you, it would have lasted a hell of a lot longer than you would have liked." Sam told him, gingerly sitting down in a chair at the table. 

Instead of talking, you walked over to Sam, grabbing the first aid kit as you went. He gave you a brief smile, before turning his laptop on, no doubt getting ready for the next case.

"Hey Sammy, did they try anything with you? I know that black haired one was eyeing you like you were a nice juicy steak." Dean said, as he laid down on the couch. 

Cas stood in the middle of the room, watching the exchange with confusion etched on his face. You caught yourself staring at him, loving the way his mouth puckered when he didn't understand a normal human expression. Shaking your head, you turned back to your brother, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder. "Sam, can I help?" You asked, pointing to his body.

He turned and looked at you for a second before shaking his head. "No, it's nothing some pain pills won't solve."

You put the first aid kit away, before going and sitting on the other bed, feeling unneeded. It wasn't that they did it on purpose, they were still getting used to having you around. You've only known about them for the past year, and they had been together their entire lives. Things weren't too bad, but after certain hunts, it seemed like they totally forgot you existed. 

Cas came and stood next to you, as Sam became involved into his computer, and Dean already lay snoring on the couch. "Y/N, I can sense something is a matter. Would you like to talk about it? I think that's what humans do."