Dean's Desire Part 2

Sam's P.O.V

I walk up, just as Dean says some nasty things to Y/N. Wondering what the hell was wrong with my brother, I was too too slow, and Y/N rushes out of the bar, tears streaming down her face.

"Dean what the hell is wrong with you? Why did you have to be a jerk to Y/ N?"

"Hey Sammy, meet Regina. Who needs someone like Y/N, when I can have someone like her."

I couldn't believe my ears. Something didn't seem right. "Fine, get her phone number, but we have to go."

Dean pouted before complying, and I dragged him out of the bar, and into the impala. We quickly drove back to the motel, but Y/ N was already gone. I read her note, my heart breaking that Dean would run off his girlfriend and my best friend. Trying to get his attention, I finally gave up.

"Hey Sammy did you see how hot Regina was? She's like a 10. I can't wait to see her again. "

"Dean don't you care that Y/N's gone? I'm worried."

"Nah, good riddance. Now I can concentrate on Regina."

"Whatever Dean, I'm going to look for her."

I hopped into the Impala, curious that Dean didn't even care. I started driving around town, looking for a clue. Not seeing anything, I turn the Impala towards the motel, and stop when the headlights flash on something. I pull over, and climb out of the car. Feeling uneasy, I reach down for the item. It was Y/ N's bag. Now I was really worried.

---------------------------

Black. Everything looked black. You started thinking you had lost your eyesight until you felt the cloth wrapped around your face. You were blindfolded. Trying to move your arms and legs, you quickly came to the conclusion that you were tied to a chair. Remembering the demon who knocked you out, you tried to reach the demon blade in your back pocket, but it was gone.

"Look who's decided to join us, I was wondering if you would ever wake up. It's been two days." A man's deep voice said.

He ripped the blindfold off, and you took in your surroundings. Expecting the normal abandoned buildings, you were surprised to find yourself in a small, rustic cabin. The demon who kidnapped you, was currently standing in front of you, holding a knife, twirling it in his fingers.

"What do you want from me?" You questioned. You were scared, but there was no way you were going to let him know.

"Information. I know you know the same things as the Winchesters. And I'm pretty sure it will be easier to get it out of you, than them."

Trying to scare him, "You know they will find me, and gank your ass!"

"No they won't, my dear. You see, I have a friend who is a witch. And let's just say, that Dean is way more interested in her than you."

Feeling relief that it was a spell, and not really Dean, you realize that you are on your own. Dean's in lust, and Sam thinks your three towns over by now.

"So let's get this started. Where to start first. Where's the Demon tablet?"

""I don't know, and I won't tell a Demon pig like you anything!" You yell at him. He just laughs before running the blade down your arm.

"Try again."

That's the way the rest of the day went. He would ask, and you would give him a smart ass comment. By the end of the day, your clothes were in shreds, and your body wasn't much better.

"Think on it tonight, sweetheart, hopefully your answer will be different tomorrow.

------------------------------

Sam's P.O.V.

I returned to the motel, just as Dean was trying to leave.

"Where the hell do you think your going?" I yell at him.

"To Regina, I miss her so much!" Dean whined.

"This isn't you Dean. I think your under a spell."

I quickly grabbed some of that potion that Ruby had used last time, stuffing it down Dean's throat. Dean sputtered and spat, before laying down on the bed.

Ugh, what happened?" He asked, holding his head.

"First one question. What about Regina?"

Dean looks up in disgust. "That bitch? She was trying to get me away from Y/N.

I sit down across from him. "Well she did. She put a spell on you, you said some nasty things to Y/N and she ran off. I went to find her, and all I found was her bag, laying on the side of the road. She's been kidnapped."

I watched as guilt took the place of shock on my brothers face. Once we got Y/N back, i hoped they could work things out.

"We got to find her. But where?"

I spent the next two days with Dean, researching and looking everywhere for her. After two days, I could see the despair on my brothers face, and it killed me. If Y/N was dead, he would never forgive himself.

-------------------------

The third day of torture started like the first two. The demon, he said to call him Luke, would come in acting all nice. He would ask about the tablet, you would stay silent, and he would carve.

"Come on, you know you want to tell me. Don't make me hurt you today." He says, walking towards me.

"Why don't you go ahead and kill me. I'm never going to tell you."

He looked at me for a moment, then walked behind me. "I have something new for today." He walks back with a red hot poker. "Before I use this, let's make a call."

You watch as he picks up a phone and dials. "Hey Sam, I have a friend of yours. Here she is." He says, putting the phone on speaker before pushing the poker on my shoulder. You scream out in pain.

"Yeah, I know. If I hurt her, Yada, yada, yada. But here's the thing. She's not talking, and I'm getting bored. I think I will give up on her, leave her here. But, you see, she's pretty hurt. If you don't fit here soon, she won't make it." He hangs up the phone and laughs before shoving the poker onto my other shoulder before leaving. You slowly black out.