Speakers

Dean Winchester X Reader

Synopsis: This story is based on a song by Sam Hunt called Speakers, a youtube video up top. However I took the liberty and instead of a pickup, my story will have the Impala, and changed it so it fit a hunter's life. Also it will be in Dean's P.O.V.

I softly kiss your neck, and slowly whisper
You breathe in 'cause it feels cold where my lips were
T-shirt for a pillow, music cover real low, creeping through the window
I can feel the bass line in the bed liner, and your heart on mine,
Tryin' to jump up out of your chest.

Looking down at you, your head using my arm as a pillow, I can't believe how lucky I am. I lean down, pressing kisses against your neck, feeling you breathe deep as I hit a sensitive spot. Lounging on the hood of the Impala, with the windows rolled down and music softly playing from the radio. Laying down, I pull you so you are now laying almost on top of me, my chest becoming your pillow, and our hearts beating in sync.

Baby you're not on fire, girl you're on fire
Out in the dark, wrapped up in the stars
So right, girl I'm so high
You and me, wild and free
Way out in the woods nobody for miles
Love in the back of the truck with the tailgate down
Just us and the speakers on
Love in the back of the truck with the tailgate down
Just us and the speakers on

I lay there quietly, enjoying the feel of you against me, and the stars up above. We had driven for miles, and pulled off near a forest, parking in a meadow, feeling wild and free. Laying on the hood, I have never felt so alive, with your heart beat pounding next to mine, and the music playing behind us.

Moonlight's tracing those tree tops across your face
There's a feeling in your eyes the shadows can't erase
The cool wind around us is breezing around us
Following my fingers through your hair
The engine is idling and girl this heat lightning is flashing
Pictures of you and burning them in my head

I watch as the moonlight illuminates your face, showing me the desire in your eyes, matching the desire in mine. The breeze ruffles your hair, and I run my fingers through it, loving the feeling of your silky locks against my callused skin. I am hypnotized by your beauty, even though I never considered myself a romantic, I wished tonight could last forever.

And I'm on fire, girl you're on fire
Out in the dark, wrapped up in the stars
So right, girl I'm so high
You and me, wild and free
Way out in the woods nobody for miles
Love in the back of the truck with the tailgate down
Just us and the speakers on
Love in the back of the truck with the tailgate down
Just us and the speakers on

Feeling your lips brush against my collarbone, I feel my temperature start to rise. Being with you, alone, with the stars as our only company, had me high on my feelings of desire for you. The music changes, to something low and sultry, and I pull you up, so your face is close to mine. Tilting your head up, pressing your soft lips against my chapped ones, and I groan, entranced by your shy touches.

I'm tuned in to ya, somethings on your mind ain't it?
Go on and tell me baby, don't act like you can't say it
I know your body language, you ain't gotta translate it
Let it talk to me, till I can't take it
Your lips, your hair, your smile, your touch, your kiss, your stare
Your vibe's too much
It lights me up, you got me set
I'm way too gone, so baby let your eyes close
Say my name and watch me goin' up in flames

I know you, I know everything about you. I know that you had a hard time trusting me, your luck with hunters had never been good. I know the last hunt had scared you, it had scared me to. I thought I would lose you forever. Wishing I could get you to talk to me, let me take away some of your fears, and worries. It's not enough that you share your kisses and love, I needed your trust too. Not wanting to ruin the moment, I stay quiet, forgetting about my worries, as I tuck your hair behind your ear, watching as you shyly smile at me, caressing my chest, and staring into my eyes. Your touch sends me over the edge, sending electricity through my body.  I've only known you for a short time, but you have me wrapped in your spell, and just my name from your lips is enough to burn me up.

Girl I'm on fire, girl you're on fire
Out in the dark, where the wild things are
So right, girl I'm so high
You and me, wild and free
Way out in the woods parked under the pines
Love in the back of the truck with the tailgate down
Just us and the speakers on
Love in the back of the truck with the tailgate down
Just us and the speakers on

I can hear crickets and owls in the distance, the sounds of the forest close by. It's the perfect background to the music still coming from the Impala, and the perfect setting for a night with you in my arms. Your touch is setting me on fire, I'm not how much more I can take. We talked about taking it slow, but out here, in the moonlight, your body pressed against mine, it was hard to remember that promise made not too long ago. I'm drunk on your love, and I want to spend the rest of the night out here, with you in my arms.