New York - Going out in Style

The MOMA was really lame. Chloe wasn't big on art, which was funny because that was what Paris was built on. But really, the white giant walls of the MOMA were killing her. She couldn't wait to get out and stop walking cause by the end of the day, her feet were absolutely killing her. But then her dreams were crushed by Ms. Mendeleev who, as soon as they got back to the hotel late at night, informed them that lights had to be out in ten minutes and no one could leave their rooms. She was planning to hang out with Sabrina who was lucky and got to dorm with just Juleka and Rose. Sabrina had a whole bed to herself, which was exactly what Chloe wanted.

Just as things felt hopeless, one of the kids from a southern french school rallied up all the students by saying they were going to have a secret party on the roof.

Parties were exactly Chloe's thing.

Except that this one wasn't. That stupid android named Uncanny Valley was constantly watching her and no one else seemed to notice her. Chloe felt like she was going crazy. And the rooftop party was mostly an excuse to hang out with people and make new friends. No one approached Chloe, and she didn't approach them either. The only slightly interesting thing was that some kids were playing beer pong. Chloe assumed American beer tasted like dog piss so she didn't partake in that activity.

"Hey, Chloe! I just met this really awesome boy, you should come help me handle him pleeeaaase!" Sabrina appeared at Chloe's side. Chloe was currently at the edge of the roof overlooking the cars pass below. "He's from Chartres so he's not too far away from Paris and he's super cute-"

"I don't care, Sabrina," Chloe said sharply, "I'm not in a good mood, and I am NOT your wingman!"

"O-oh," Sabrina shied away, "I thought you were excited about this kind of thing, usually."

"Yeah, not today."

"I'm sorry..."

"Whatever, Sabrina. Go have fun with your new boyfriend. I'm going to go to bed early! It's not worth it being around these nobodies anyways," Chloe said and abandoned her spot. She was headed for the stairs across the roof that led down the side of the building. But then she heard Adrien's voice crisply, right before she went down.

"Is she alright?" she heard him say. She took a few steps down the stairs and peeked her head back up to look for him. Drat. He was with Sabrina.

"I think what you said to her really got to her head," Sabrina admitted.

"I should take it back then. I didn't think she would lash out on you," Adrien sighed.

"No, no, it's okay. I think she needs to get through this on her own. It's a good thing," Sabrina said. Chloe's blood began to boil.

"Well, if she lashes out at you again, you can always come to me. I can handle her," Adrien said.

"Thanks, Adrien. But really, this is good for her. She needs space."

"Adrien!" Kagami ran up to them, "dance with me."

"Ah- alright. See you later Sabrina."

"Yeah..."

Fuck.

Chloe wanted to rip their hair out.

She stormed down the metal stairs which creaked under her feet. She was pissed off. She found the second floor and the window that led to her room. She opened it and crawled inside, only to see Marinette and Luka curled up next to each other asleep after watching a movie on a laptop. A disgusting sight. Thank god they were both asleep. Chloe didn't have any good insults prepared to throw at them anyways.