New York - A Hive Called Home

A/N The last chapter of the New York Special... BUT DON'T WORRY! Miracle Box is STILL not over (this fic is so long..............) After this we dive into the season two rewrite (I'm only planning to do seasons two and three btw) so you're really in this for the long haul if you made it this far.

"So Hawkmoth got away," Queen Bee reiterated, "but there's one more thing we can do to get a huge step over him."

"What's that?" said the others.

"This is a hotel. His name will be registered to this room, don't you think?"

"... You are a GENIUS!" Ladybug shot to her feet. "Oh my god! This can't be real! Let's go!"

And suddenly Ladybug was out the door.

The four of them ran all the way to the lobby using the stairs and went straight to the front desk. Ladybug looked like she was about to go insane from the pure excitement, relief, and anxiety all washing over her at once.

"Wait, I don't speak english!" Ladybug said as soon as they all were standing in front of the very confused receptionist.

"I do," Sandboy and Chat Noir said at the same time, "oh- you go- no you go- I'll go- AH!"

"Hi, um, can we get a confirmation on who is staying in room 568?" Chat Noir asked.

"S-s-s-s SANDBOY!" The receptionist screeched and ducked under her desk.

"Oops, I forgot I'm a villain," Sandboy said, amused.

"Hey, it's okay! He's with us! We're superheroes!" Chat Noir assured.

"911? 911?! HI I'D LIKE TO REPORT AN EMERGENCY-" the receptionist said to her phone, hiding under the desk.

"Give me that!" Queen Bee said in french, snatching the phone out of the receptionist's hands and answering the phone herself (still in french), "sorry, prank caller, bye bye!" and hung up. Well, the police probably didn't speak french. But, oh well!

"Ma'am," Chat Noir climbed over the desk as she had begun to frantically crawl away, "this isn't what it looks like!"

"Miss, I get that I'm a villain but for pete's sake calm down," Sandboy snickered. Ladybug pinched his ear in punishment.

"My friends don't really speak English so you'll have to listen to me," Chat Noir said, getting the receptionist to stay still. "That man who was staying in room 568 is a bad villain. My friends and I are coming from France to get him, and we need to know who it was in that room."

The receptionist fainted on the spot.

"Damn," Queen Bee scoffed. She hopped over the desk and grabbed the computer mouse sitting there. "I guess we'll have to find it ourselves."

"Do you know what you're doing?" Ladybug asked.

"I literally live in the most expensive hotel in Paris. Yeah. I know what I'm doing," Queen Bee declared, navigating through the computer system. "Besides, I can read English pretty okay..."

"Is something wrong?"

"Umm..." Queen Bee frantically started typing for a different response form the computer system, "uhhhhhhh....."

"What?!"

"It says that room 568 isn't occupied right now."

"What?! Try it again!"

"Still no."

"Are we sure it was room 568?!"

"It was, but we should have figured he wasn't stupid enough to leave any trace of his legal name on his trip here," Queen Bee sighed.