19- Under pressure

"All our work is gone, Ultron cleared out and he used the internet as his escape hatch," Bruce explained.

They were all in the lab now. Tony stood over the parts of Ultrons's suit with a blank, unreadable expression. Irena sat in a chair next to Maria who picked small pieces of glass out of her own feet as well as Irena's legs with blue plastic tweezers. It wasn't the most enjoyable experience, but it was as normal for Irena to do after a fight as it was for Nat to use guns during one.

She somehow always managed to get glass in her skin.

"He's been in everything. Files, surveillance. He probably knows more about us than we know about each other." Nat announced from the other side of the room.

"He's in your files, he's in the Internet, What if he decides to access something a little more exciting?" Rhodey questioned.

"Nuclear codes." Maria put it together as she plucked a shard of glass from Irena's leg roughly, leading her to wince. "Sorry honey." She apologized.

"'S fine." Irena softly smiled in response.

Irena thought that Ultron was a sort of silent shadow. He could creep up on them at any moment because he traveled through wifi and the internet. The feeling made her uneasy.

"Nuclear codes," Rhodey confirmed. "Look we need to make some calls, assuming we still can."

Irena was beyond concerned. Ultron knew everything about her and everyone in this room. He knows what she's done, where she's from, what she is. What was to stop him from sending a signal to the Red Room telling them where she was? Like a big glowing sign that read "IRENA'S OVER HERE COME GET HER!!"

"If Ultron knows everything about us then he's obviously gonna use it against us." Irena pointed out.

"Exactly," Tony mumbled as he rested his chin on his hand, still looking like he was in his own personal world.

"Nukes? He said he wanted us dead." Nat circled back to Rhodey's concern.

"He didn't say dead, he said extinct." Steve corrected.

"He also said he killed somebody." Clint pointed out from behind a railing.

Irena honestly forgot he was even here.

"There wasn't even anyone else in the building," Maria argued.

That's what Irena thought as well. She didn't think anyone was there besides them.

"Yes, there was." Tony finally said as he threw out an orange orb that floated in the middle of the room. An orb is formally known as Jarvis.

Irena was no AI expert, but Jarvis definitely didn't look like that when she saw him yesterday. His orb looked tangled and broken now and didn't twinkle like it did in the past. How did Ultron manage to kill him if Jarvis wasn't even human?

"What?" Bruce muttered in disbelief as he evaluated Jarvis's broken frame. "This is insane."

"Jarvis was the first line of defense, he would have shut Ultron down, it makes sense," Steve said as he looked down at his shoes.

"No, Ultron could have assimilated Jarvis, this isn't strategy this is rage." Bruce corrected.

At that a very angry Thor marched into the room with his hammer gripped tightly in his hand. In one swift movement, he was across the room and had Tony off his feet, his throat wrapped firmly in his hand.

He had gone out to follow the small lead they had on Ultron. Irena didn't even hear him come in.

Everyone around moved towards the two to break up whatever feud was happening before it evolved. Irena simply watched with her eyes wide at the tension in the room. Every single person seemed on edge- rightfully, but now with Thor expressing his anger towards Stark, she was worried people would turn against each other.