ReCap

Ari's POV

"Heyyy Ms

"Heyyy Ms. Brewsterrrr it's nice to see you back in action. We missed you" Lex P said into her mic.

"Heyyyyy I'm glad to be back" I said smiling at the ladies that sat Infront of me. But only Drea N was looking at me, as Lex was typing in her phone.

"So, first before we ask any question, how are you feeling honestly?" Drea Nicole asked me.

"That's a good question umm honestly, I'm just living. Trying to be alive. Thank You for asking that question." I said to Drea Nicole

"So, let's just ger into the greedy messy stuff. How do you feel about this girl name Karama, all she does is post pictures of Dave and her? Do you feel any type of way" Lex P asked me, I tilt my head a little before answering her.

"Ummm Dave and I talk, and we have an understanding, that's all I'm going to say about that. And I don't have feel any type of way. It's nothing to feel a type of way about." I said catching an attitude. I felt my phone buzz, making my look and I had a text message from Dave.

"Well, they seem kind of too friendly for my liking. Also, I noticed you still have his last name, why?" Lex P asked me as if she is checking for me.

"That's not my issue he is able to have female friends, we're not married so he can do whatever he wants. and because I can, and I'm allowed." I said ready for this interview to be over with.

"Allright, we will be right back, right up after this break" Drea Nicole said as she pressed a button. Once she took her headphones off, I took mine off as well, I cleared my throat before saying anything.

"Were you checking for me. You were very rude, and I just want to know wassup?" I said as I stood up looking at Lex P, who was looking at me with a smirk on her face.

"I mean take it how you want but I just find it stupid that you have his last name, and he is floating around with the next bitch. That could never be me" Lex P said as she stood up looking at me.

"Listen here bitch don't come checking for me, tf. And you since you NEVER been married keep your mouth off that and don't speak on something you don't know." I said as I grabbed my purse and phone getting ready to leave.

"It was nice seeing you Lex, I'll keep in touch with you. And have a good day Drea, hopefully next time we won't have a rough encounter" I said before walking out of the podcast room. I was pissed off to say the least.

"Dumb ass" I said as I got in my truck, I closed the shop for the week, so everyone can have a break. But my schedule was still busy

"Yes" I said as I answered the phone while pulling off driving towards Airport, hoping I don't miss my flights

"Well excuse me damn. I was seeing where you were at, we boarding the plane. But I'm not getting on until you are here" I heard Tae say

"My bad I just left the podcast interview, I should be pulling up in no time" I said picking up my speed