XL = 40

Dave's POV

"Y'all better buy all my daughters M&M's!!" I yelled making everyone laugh but I was dead serious

"Sit down somewhere damn" I heard Jayda say and I looked at her before flipping her off.

"Back at you, patchy" Jayda said and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Whatever bald head hoe." I said as I sat beside Ari, she had a drink in her hand.

"Gemme someee" I said as I put my arm around her.

"What" she said while looking at me, I got lost in her face. She was so beautiful.

"I said gemme someee" I repeated myself and she handed me her cup but I really didn't want it.

"No it's okay drink up baby. I'm Rey go play some basketball. Jay & King let's go... and King on my team" I said while leaning over to give Ari a kiss. We walked outside as I heard the girls laughing.

"So I was thinking about meeting up with Tae. And before y'all say anything"

"Night you better not meet up with him. The fuck. He fucked you over and you want to meet up with the nigga" Jay said to eking and I had to agree with Jay on this.

"He does have a point" I said and King just looked at me before shooting the ball into the ram.

"But I see where you coming from as well. Just do what makes you happy. If you feel like you need to go see him then go, but be on your p's and q's" I said and he nodded his head.

"I'm not hearing none of that... Fuck that nigga and I hope he gets a STD" Jay said and we all busted out laughing.

"I'm being foreal" Jay said.

"We know" King said and his phone started ringing, he answered it and then walked away.

"Who the fuck he on the phone"

"Tuson" I said as I dibbled the ball a little.

"So I'm thinking about taking Jayda, Loyal, and Cali on a little family get away" Jay said same I looked at him.

"You alright? You not sick is you" I asked him and he laughed before putting his hands up.

"I'm being dead serious. Something different and with the kids" Jay said and I nodded my head understanding. Before I could respond King walked back over to us.

"I'm rey head out. I'll be back over here to cut y'all's hair at 9:30 so be up or y'all going to have to find a barber" King said as he walked towards the house.

"Ughhhh you long built, big back bright nigga" Jay said as he followed behind King. But I stayed outside it felt good.

"Mmmm so you just don't want to come inside. Why ugly being so distant for" I heard behind me making me drop the basketball, Ari was standing on the court side with her hands on her hip.