IV = 4

Ari POV

Dear Self,It's been 4 weeks since Dave told me he has 2 extra kids

Dear Self,
It's been 4 weeks since Dave told me he has 2 extra kids. I honestly don't know how to feel. Why didn't he tell me when we first started talking. How could he keep such a secret like that. To top it all off he cheated on me. THATS SO NASTY. My feelings are truely hurt. I gave him my all, my everything. I could have ANY nigga and bitch I want and my ass chose him. I miss my family, us all in one house. Yo-yo lives with her dad full time, the girls come here and then go back to their dad's house. I miss being under 1 roof.

"Damnit" I said as I threw my pin down and began wiping my face. My phone rang and I saw it was Jayda & Tae but I declined the call and powered my phone off. I looked around my room and it was a mess, I had stuff all over the place, everything was out of order. I heard the doorbell go off and I rolled my eyes, as the song One of Us by Cheryl Pepsii Riley played through my speakers. I grabbed my robe putting it on, walking out my room down the stairs and to the front door, looking through the peephole seeing Tae and Jayda outside with flowers and a goodie basket.

"She must not be here" Tae said as he turned to walk away.

"No, she has to be in here. We've checked everywhere and her cars are in the garage." Jayda said as she knocked on my door again. I pulled my head away because the noise was loud. I looked back in the peephole and Tae put the goodie bag down in the corner of my doorstep.

"Well you can keep waiting it's about to rain so I'm getting in the car. We will just go over Dave's house so he don't do nothing crazy" Tae said walking away going to Jayda's car. I watched as Jayda sighed and placed the flowers ontop of the basket before walking away, but she stopped and made her way back towards the door leaning her head against it.

"I know you Ari are on the other side of the door. I know what you're feeling, I do. And I wish you would open the door. But I know I have to give you space. We are about to go back over Dave's, he is losing his mind, lol. And I hope one day you can take a minute and actually listen to what he had to say because you would be surprised on what Karama did. I love you sister" Jayda said before she tapped the door twice and walked away. I heard her car start up and she pulled off. I opened my door and grabbed the gift basket and flowers. I made my way to the kitchen sitting everything down, I opened the basket.

"Awwww they are so sweet" I said as I pulled out 2 wrapped up tuna sandwiches, fresh cut up fruit, and a bottle of wine. I smelled the flowers and they smelled so good and fresh. I cut the ends off and put them in a vase with fresh water, a cap of bleach, ice cubes, and flowers food. I put the food in the refrigerator leaving out 1 of my tuna sandwiches, so I could eat it in the living room. Before leaving the kitchen I lit a lavender scented candle.

I walked over to my patio window, looking outside as it rained in Houston. I connected my phone to the Bluetooth speakers that was connected around the whole has. I played For My Brother by Jhene Aiko, I took my robe off, leaving my naked as I opened the glass sliding patio door, I stepped outside feeling the cold drops hit my body. My hair was now drenched in water which was now curly.
And now I'm just sitting here reminiscing
You are more then just my brother,
We grew up just just like best friends
I know that nothing last forever
But I don't want this to end