XXIX = 29

Dave's POV

"Mann I ain't never seen Jayda cry like that

"Mann I ain't never seen Jayda cry like that. Are they that in sync with each other" Jay asked me as we sat on his back porch smoking our morning wood.

"You don't even know the half bro. Them girls are something else" I said to him passing the blunt to him, as I began to roll another one. I heard the door open and then foot steps coming towards me, I knew it only could be Domini.

"Y'all ain't wake a nigga up" Domini said as he stretched.

"Nigga we ain't know you was here, you ain't get in the car with us last night" Jay said as he ate his yogurt.

"Well if you must know I respect people's wishes. I went with Ms.Sukiwiththe Good coochieeee" Domini said as we all began laughing.

"So how was it" I asked as I lifted the blunt to my lips.

"Maaaaan she not even like that. She is really sweet foreal and down to earth. We going out later today" Domini said while propping his feet up.

"Whaaat you didn't hit on the first night. We looking at a changed man Jay" I said while laughing.

"I know I can't believe it. About time he settle down." Jay said and Domini just shook his head while laughing. We smoked for the remaining time.

"Damn how long they been sleep like this, a nigga starving" Domini said and before Jay and I could answer, we heard the doors open and then close. I seen Jayda walk over towards Jay sitting on his lap.

"Hey" Jayda said as she laid on Jay's shoulder.

"Jay what the fuck you do to my sister. Why she sad" Domini said going into defense mode.

"I didnt do shit. Why you always think I did somethin" Jay said while wrapping his arm around Jayda.

"You okay lil sis" I said leaning forward a little.

"Eh." Was all she said and I left it at that.

"Y'all niggas done did something and when I find out imma kill y'all both for fucking with my sisters" Domini said and I just laughed because he really don't know.

"Boy shut the fuck up. They ain't do shit. Thank you for caring but they really didn't do anything." Jayda said as she raised up.

"Just wait until Ari comes out here" Domini said  and I just looked at him.

"You are stupid! When she cuss you out don't look at me for help dummy" I said as I re lighted my blunt placing it to my lips. I seen a hand slide down my shirt, which caused me to jump.

"Ahhh this nigga" Domini said while laughing. I flicked him off, as Ari sat in my lap. I put my blunt in the ashtray.

"Good morning mamas" I said as I kissed her forehead, she looked up smiling at me.