XLVIII = 48

Dave's POV

"You see the post Ari made Dave" King said as he sat down on the couch

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"You see the post Ari made Dave" King said as he sat down on the couch. We were visiting NYC, to check on my store and also see our mother.

"She upset because she couldn't come to NY. But I told her it's only for 2 days and 1 night. But what she say" I asked him. King was about to respond but we heard the front door close which caught our attention.

"Who the fuck is that" I asked while looking at King, he shrugged his shoulders and we both reached for our guns, until we saw our mom come into view.

"Y'all gonna shoot me for waking in my own house. Crazy asses" Ms.Pam said while laughing shaking her head walking towards the Kitchen. King and I got up following behind her.

"Girl let me call you back, I got 2 big ass kids on my ass" she said while hanging the phone up.

"Where you been at? I thought you was in the bed" King asked her while looking at the stuff she dropped on the floor, which was a big duffel bag.

"Boy I am grown. I do as I please. Dave you got something you want to say" she asked me and I shook my head No.

"I thought so, know get out my kitchen so I can start cooking so that way y'all can have some food on y'all's stomach before leaving" she said as she turned around going through her pots and pans.

"I'm out of here. I'll be back" I said while grabbing my keys so I could leave. Once I made it to the car, I was headed towards the shop, doing a little pop up.

..........
Ari's POV

"So you really mad that he is gone" Jayda said and I looked over at her and she just laughed.

"Yes.... Because why did he have to leave. He could have just FaceTimed the person that runs the shop like he always do" I said while throwing myself into the couch, making Jayda laugh harder.

"Okay how about this get dressed and I'll take the kids with me and then later I heard that Dess is throwing a little party and we can go to that. And by the time we get back home he'll be back" Jayda said and I sighed before nodding my head agreeing with her.

"Okay that's fine but make sure Jay is okay with that. Watching all the kids at once" I asked her.

"That man will be fine. We got a quickie in this morning so he floating on water rn" Jayda said making me laugh.

"Well let me get the baby bag together. You can get the kids and I'll meet y'all downstairs" I said as I walked upstairs to Chosen's room, which was right across from our room. I looked and saw that he was sleeping in his crib.

"My baby growing so much" I said as I walked into his closet picking out at least 6 outfits. Once I got his bag together I went over to his crib so I could get him ready. As I picked him up he started whining a little, I gave him some smooches to calm him down.