XXXIII = 33

Dave's POV

"Thats the picture right there, stay just like that" The photographer said to me

"Thats the picture right there, stay just like that" The photographer said to me. I just stood still wanting for her to snap the picture.

"Okay that's a wrap thank you Mr. East.

"You are welcome" I said as I grabbed my keys from out my pocket walking outside towards the door, I'm thinking of moving us all into a bigger house. I'm tired of going back and forth and I know the kids are as well. My phone was ringing as I got in my new 2023 Ford Explorer ST

"Yoooo" I said as I pulled out of the parking lot getting in this New York traffic

"What I tell you about that" I heard Ari say and I laughed, knowing she don't like that.

"I'm sorry. I just go in the car." I said as I put the car in sports mode, trying since it was a clear street.

"Are you stopping anywhere on the way home. I'm hungry and your kids are getting on my nerves they keep asking when are you coming home." Ari said as I heard voices in the back.

"Put me on speaker mamas" I said as I waited for her to say something but then I seen she was facetiming me, I answered, placing my phone in this car holder she got me that was on my dashboard. I waited for the phone to connect once it did, I saw Yosohn playing with Chozen.

"Hey bad asses" I said as they all looked at me before laughing.

"We hungry and mama don't want to cook so what are we eating" Amoura said.

"What y'all want" I said as I got off at the exit towards the flower shop.

"mmmm we don't know" Kairi said making me laugh.

"Everyone go get dressed, something nice. Mamas call King, Jay and Jayda and tell them to get dressed and be at the house. I'll be there in about 20 minutes." I said as I pulled into the parking lot of the flower show.

"Okay I will, where are we going though" Ari asked me as she flipped the phone so I could see her.

"I don't know but I do not want you to wear any underwear. I need easy access" I said, and she rolled her eyes before laughing.