XIX = 19

Ari's POV

"Ouuuu bitch you look fucking GOOOOD" I said as Jayda came out in her outfit, Santana left after I got finished with Jayda's hair

"You think so. It's not too much" she said as she looked in the mirror.

You look fucking sexyyy" I said as I smacked her add standing behind her, I started pouting a little.

"What's wrong" she asked me, laughing a little.

"Jay is gonna take you away from meeee" I said while I began to fake cry. And she laughed.

"Girl never." She said and I nodded my head.

"Kiss" I said softly while puckering my lips up at her. She smiled and then gave me a few pecks before pulling away.

"Okay, I feel better. Imma go ahead and leave and go back home. Call me and let me know how it went or we can go out for lunch" I said as I picked my purse up walking to the front door.

"Okay that's fine with me and thank you sooo much. I truly love you" she said while hugging me from behind. I laid my hands on top of hers.

"I love you too" I said as I walked out of her house, getting into the truck. I live 10 minutes away from Jayda's house so it wasn't a far drive.

...... 10 minutes later
"IM HOMEEEEE" I said hearing a lot of laughter.

"KITCHEN MAMAS" I heard Dave yell out to me, I took my shoes off at the door, making my way towards the kitchen where Dave was at eating a piece of cantaloupe.

"How she look" Dave asked as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Fucking beautiful. I'm happy for her, she deserves it." I said and he nodded his head agreeing with me.

"Yeah Jay left and he was nervous as shit. This is something new for the both of them" Dave said as he took a bite out of another piece of cantaloupe before putting it up to my mouth for me.

"Where the kids" I said as I chewed the fruit.

"Outside in the pool" he said causing me to look in the backyard, they all was in the pool.

"So I'm thinking about going to Barbados to see my family. Wanna make it a family thing" he said as he grabbed the container of fruit before making his way outside.

"Yeah that's fine. When we leaving" I said as I followed him outside. I have 2 pools at my house, they are both outside but 1 has a clear roof ontop of it.

"Mmm I was thinking Monday" he said while looking at me. I nodded at him. He connected his phone to the Bluetooth, and started playing music.

"MAMAAAA" I heard Miracle scream as I looked and she was waving at me and I waved back.

"Baby where are the girls floaties" I said as I noticed they didn't have them on.

"They know not to go to the big side, if they do that's on them. That's why they right here. AINT THAT RIGHT LITTLE ONES" He said and I just laughed.