LIII = 53

Ari's POV

"Have y'all heard from Tuson" I asked out loud

"Have y'all heard from Tuson" I asked out loud. It's been 2 bays since Tae has been in the hospital and we found out a whole lot more when the nurses/doctors came back out and talked to us.

"Nah he haven't been posting either" Jayda said while biting on her lip. I knew she was nervous.

"King.... Have you" I asked him and he just shook his head no.

"Everytime I call he don't pick up and when I drive pass his house he don't be there. I've even called his mom and she hasn't talked to him. So I don't know no more then you do" King said and I sighed.

"Bae we gonna have to leave in a few" I heard Dave say to me and I nodded my head. I looked over at Tae, it was like he was dead literally. I got up walking towards his bed.

"What you doing" Dave asked me but I didn't bother responding, I'm doing my own investigation. I looked at his arm and saw small small small wholes in his arm, as if he been injecting stuff in his arm. His face was had marks all over it. I felt so bad for him.

"Jayda doesn't Tay have roll"

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE.... IM HIS MFN EMERGENCY CONTACT.. MY NAME IS RIGHT THERE YOU DUMB BITCH" my eyes widen at the voice. I saw King get up and rush out the door with Dave and Jay following behind. It was just Tae, Jayda, and I in the room.

"Is that who I think it is" Jayda said and before I could answer it was loud booms and you could hear people tussling out in the hallway.

"STOP......STOP.....POLICE POLICE" I heard and I grabbed my purse and run towards the door, Jayda followed behind me.

"KING LET HIM GO MAN" I heard Dave yell out and I looked at him and the sight of him turned me on.

"Snap out of it bitch we gotta go" I heard Jayda say before she pulled my arm. We was heading towards the elevators.

"HOLD THE ELEVATOR" I heard Jay yell out at us. We did as told and waited for them. Thank god the police is Ight, and not gonna arrest nobody.

"Well that didn't go good" I said out loud l. My implosive thoughts got the best of me.

"Yooo I wanna kill that light skin bitch. Ouuu he got my blood HOT" King said as we made it to the main level and we walked into the lobby heading towards the parking lot.

"Bae are y'all going back to the shop or" Dave asked me, I looked at Jayda and she was talking to Jay.

"I have some stuff to finish. But if you feel comfortable I can just grab what I need and finish at home" I told him knowing he felt uneasy now after seeing Jermey.

"Please. I'll drive you and Jayda back to y'all's shop and grab whatever you need. For right now you will be taking clients from home" he told me and I nodded my head at him.