L = 50

Ari's POV (the same night)

"All by my lonesome" I said as I sighed as I threw my phone on the bed

"All by my lonesome" I said as I sighed as I threw my phone on the bed. I turned on Sherk because I feel like that was the only thing to keep me happy kind of, I guess. I heard the door open and close meaning Dave was back. I heard him sigh outloud, before he came towards the room. He came into the room and my eyes widen at the sight of him. Be I could say anything he opened his mouth.

"Not right now. Just take this food and you better eat. I know you havent ate all day. So eat" he said while dropping the bag of food on the bed, I was able to catch it before it fall over. It was seafood which made me very happy.

"Aweeee you love me" I said and he walked towards the bathroom, his shirt was torn and he didnt have his hat, he also had blood on him. I could tell he had gotten into fight but I wasn't gonna pressure him into telling me who it was with or what happened. I heard the shower running and I got up placing the food to the side, before I started undressing myself.

"Baeee" I said softly as I made my way into the bathroom, he was sitting inside the tub.

"Hm" he mumbled while lifting his head up.

"Can I get in with you please" I asked him, praying that he said yes.

"Only if you rub my shoulders then yes" he said and I smiled while walking over to him. He lifted up so I could sit behind him. Once I got in and was comfortable he leaned back into me.

"Just because you are in here doesn't mean that we in good terms I'm still mad at you." He said to me, I just looked down.

"I'm sorry" I said but he didn't respond to me causing me to tear up.

"Stop the crying Marie.... It is what it is... I already got my lick back so we good. Just don't let it happen again because if it do you will be 6 feet under and I mean that, with everything in me. Our kids will grow up without their mother" he said and I knew he was serious.

"Okay. For now on imma just stay in the house" I said meaning it.

"That's not what I said Marie... you ain't gotta stay in the house, but don't be getting drunk and then dancing on another nigga. Now as far as Moneybagg he is token care of so hopefully he get the picture.. but as far as you.... Tighten the fuck up foreal" he said while turning his head to look at me. And I nodded my head while rubbing his chest.

"I got you. I promise" I said softly before poking my lips out because I wanted a kiss. He gave me a few pecks on the lips before leaning back onto me.

"Oh I'll get you a new phone as well. We will get up in the morning and get some breakfast and vibe out for the day and then go back home. Does that sound like a plan?" He asked and I just nodded my head.

"Whatever you want to do. And don't walk out on me like that ever again" I said to him and he chuckled at me. We stayed in the tub for a little longer before getting in the shower.