XLII = 42

Ari's POV

"So what do you want to do

"So what do you want to do. Herbert.... Do you want him to stay with you or what" I said into the phone. I hated when Yosohn acted out because it puts everyone in a bad place.

"Mannn Ari it's whatever you want. What do you feel like if best" Herbert said to me and I rolled my wires because I don't fucking know.

"Just go get him from school and keep him. I'll get back with you. But Herbert he is on punishment!" I said into the phone.

"I know, you ain't gotta tell me. But be cool. I'll get him and take him off your hands. I know you have a newborn, so I don't want you stressing over this bright ass kid" Herbert said making me laugh a little.

"Don't disrespect my baby nigga" I said as I walked into my beauty room.

"Whatever. But I'm rey pick him up now. So, I'll let you know what the teacher and principal say" Herbert said and then I heard a car door close.

"Alright" I said before hanging the phone up, I blew out a breath.

"Fuck. He always doing shit. Damn" I said as I fixed shirt before applying more lip gloss to my lips.

"BABYYYYY" I heard Dave yell for me, and I made my way downstairs walking to where he was.

"Yes" I said as I walked up to him. He was holding Chosen, they were both looking out towards the backyard.

"I was seeing what you were doing and if you were ready" he said, and I nodded my head.

"Oh yeah. I'm ready. And Yosohn is going with his dad" I said as we walked out the house, and into the garage. We picked the Black GMC for today.

"So do you want me to drop you off at the shop or take you to Jayda's" Dave asked me as he started the truck

"So do you want me to drop you off at the shop or take you to Jayda's" Dave asked me as he started the truck. Once I got comfortable in my seat, I looked back to make sure Chosen was straight, he was playing with the dangling toys from his car seat.

"Ummm you can take me to Jayda's. We are going to go look at spaces today. I kind of want a 2-level shop. You know upgrade" I said, and he nodded his head, before pulling out of our house. It was a nice day outside, Miami treating us riiight, I thought to myself.