XI = 11

Ari's POV

"We hope everyone enjoyed season 1 and we hope that this tv series helps everyone understand Wu-Tang. And please give a special applause to the cast they did an amazing portraying us." Robert Diggs (RZA) said and everyone clapped their hands once again

"Also I want to give a special shout out to my man Dave East. I know his personally outside of this industry and I've watched him grow into a very strong and wise individual. And to see him act as me, it's was like I was looking at myself. So I just want to say thank you" Clifford Smith (Method Man) said while dapping Dave up.

"I have an announcement to make. It's going to be a short film playing after we get out the stage, and ladies I'd advise you to stay. My woman Ari Marie" as Dave said that the spotlight flashed on me and
I covered my eyes from the brightness.

"Y'all gonna blind my lady. But Ari Marie has her new lip line dropping at midnight in a few minutes. So when we all leave this theater it is booths set up outside for y'all to buy her products. And men she is working on something for us as well, it's in the making" Dave said as he smiled at me and everyone clapped their hands. The lights went back out and my little commercial came on the screen. And boy was I nervous.

Once it was everyone walked outside and it was indeed different booths set up with new and old products of mine.

"Hey mamas" I heard from behind me making me turn my head and I saw Dave come into view.

"When did you have time to do this. This night was supposed to be about you" I said as I leaned into him. He kissed the side of my head.

"It's about us. Celebrating wealth, love, and #6" he said as he put his hands on my belly and tapped it.

"I'm not mad that you didn't tell me but why did you keep it from me" he said as I turned around looking at him.

"Well I was gonna tell you but 1 of them said pregnant and the other one said not pregnant so I scheduled a doctors appointment for tomorrow so I can find out" I said looking at him and he nodded his head before pecking my lips.

"OUUUUU SISTERRRR I GOT 4 lip glosses each of the new line. Imma have to go to your warehouse and grabbed a few" Jayda said as she walked up on us.

"You see the having a sentimental moment damn. But I'm proud of you Ari and you need to come out with a man skincare or something" Jay said as I smiled and nodded my head.

"Where is Domini and King" I asked not seeing them anywhere.

"Oh King is outside arguing on the phone with Tae and Domini is with that girl buy products" Jayda said as I nodded my head and I decided to scroll on Instagram, well we waited around.

❤️ Liked by D.East and 682,295 others
Thetrue_DON: Seductionnnnn 💋
View all 78,398 comments
D.East Ms.Brewsterrr ♥️
Trinarockstar 😍😍😍😍😍