VIII = 8

Dave's POV

"MMM its smells good mama" I said while clearing my throat as I walked in the kitchen, Ari was making Shrimp and Grits for breakfast, I walked behind her leaning down to kiss

"MMM its smells good mama" I said while clearing my throat as I walked in the kitchen, Ari was making Shrimp and Grits for breakfast, I walked behind her leaning down to kiss. her.

"You want a taste" she asked softly staring up at her, and I nodded my head. She got a spoonful of grits and placed a piece of shrimp on top.

"Honey or no honey" she asked me.

"Honey" I said as I watch her reach for the honey, she drizzled honey onto the spoon before reaching up to feed me.

"Damn this is good" I said as I chewed the food still holding her close to me.

"Go sit down in the living room, I'll bring your food to you. I already rolled 3 blunts for you" she said while looking back at me. I smiled at her before slapping her ass and then I made my way to the living room. I turned on the TV putting on Good Times, and I looked to my left and just like she said 3 pre-rolled blunts waiting on me. I smiled as I picked one up a blunt and lit the end, I inhaled the smoke and exhaled it into the air.

"weeew this shit right here.... yes sirrrr" I said while laughing at myself. I heard the refrigerator open, so I knew she was pouring me something to drink. 3 minutes later Ari came in with my plate of food and drink, she went back in the kitchen to get hers and then came to sit next to me. We ate in a comfortable silence. 

"Thank You mamas

"Thank You mamas. This is hitting evey spot" I said while looking at her.

"You are welcome love" she said as she ate her food. After we ate, she went to put our dishes in the sink, but I grabbed onto her.

"It can wait, chill and smoke with me" I said as she sat back down slowly as I took the dishes from her hands placing them on the coffee table in front of the couch. I grabbed another blunt and my lighter and I turned towards her.

"Lay down on the couch. I want to lay on you." I said and she did as I asked, I laid on top of her and she wrapped her arm around me as I lit my blunt and we continued to watch Good Times, and she was rubbing through my scalp. I was dozing off.