XLV = 45

Dave's POV

"Wassup nigga, long time no see" Jay said to me as I poured me a cup of Hennessy

"Man I been out the fucking way. But I'm out tonight" I said while talking my shit to the head.

"Ari got your ass on lock down" Domini said and everyone laughed.

"If she wanted me to stay in the house for the rest of my life, I would" I said and I turned back to see her bent over twerking.

"Lover boyyyy" Domini said and I laughed a little.

"And" I said, pouring another shot. The song Wanna Be Glorilla & Megan the Stallion this song hit hard.

"They did they shit with this song" Jay said and I agreed with him.

"Y'all gay niggas" Domini said and we looked at him before flipping him off.

"You can't lie, this song is it. Especially the last part GO MEG GO MEG GO ME" I said

"GET IT GLO, GET IT GLO, GET IT GLO" Jay while standing up dancing a little bit. And I just laughed.

"BABYYYY COME HERE" I heard Ari yell and I looked at her, I knew what she wanted. I got up and walked over to her.

"Yes my love" I said as I leaned down to kiss her. I truly missed her.

"Can we get a room tonight. Ion wanna go back home" she asked me as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Pick a hotel" I said as I pulled her closer to me. She pulled her phone out and started looking I'm assuming, I looked up and I was Jay and Jayda cuddling up against each other. I looked over at Domini and this Biggs had 4 different bitches around him.

"This nigga ain't gonna learn until his dick falls off" I said to myself as I raised my cup up to my mouth taking a sip on my drink.

"This one. This room has a in door pool in it" I heard Ari say causing me to look down and I nodded my head.

"How about we go there tomorrow night and stay until Sunday" I asked her and she nodded her head. The rest of the night was a breeze, everyone was chilling foreal.

"WHY TF YOU ALL UP ON MY BITCH" I heard some dude yell causing me to look over at Domini and some other dude was standing over him.

"Yo bitch is all on me. So deal with her not me" Domini said and I shook my head.

"Erica let's go" The dude said and the girl didn't move not even a little.

"ERICA LE"

"She don't want to go with you man. Let her be. I'll bring her back to you in the morning" Domini said and I just laughed because this nigga has no chill.

"With that being said we rey shake. I'll see y'all later" Jay said while he was pulling Jayda with him.

"You ready to go" I asked Ari, she nodded her head before yawning.