LII = 52

Dave's POV

"So you mean to tell me

"So you mean to tell me. Tae... Dionte is down here. Homeless. On the streets" I said while looking at Jayceon who was nodding his head.

"Wait what happened to the house" I asked him but shrugged his shoulders.

"Shit I don't know. But Jada has been right since. The next day she went back and I went with her and he wasn't their" Jay said while lighting the blunt.

"Mannnn this is some Law and Order shit.... What. I wonder if Ari" before I could finish my sentence Ari came running in the house with tears coming down her face, causing me to immediately stand up and rush over to her.

"What is it" I asked her while wrapping my arms around her, holding her tight.

"Tae.... He he just got beat up and he was... laying outside the shop. Please"

"Hey hey breathe... come on mamas breathe before you start hyperventilating" I said and before I could say anything I heard someone scream Ari's name. Which made me look up.

"That's Jayda" Jay said while running out of my house. I just held her while she cried in my arms.

"OH SHIT" I heard Jay say and then Jayda ran in here with tears falling from her eyes.

"Jay... you... outside" Jayda tried talking but it was broken due to her crying.

"Okay okay yall sit on the couch and get yall selves together and don't not come outside." I told them and they both nodded their heads. Jayda walked towards the couch while Ari just hugged me tighter.

"DAVID GET OUT HERE" I heard Jay yell.

"I gotta go outside mamas. You have to let me go" I said to her, and she put her head in my neck. I knew she was scared, the only few times her mean ass gets scared.

"No. I'm scared... I don't want nothing"

"Hey hey we not gonna talk like that. No ma'am. So go sit with Jayda and like I said do NOT open this door. Do you hear me" I said while looking at her and she let me go before walking over to the couch where Jayda was.

"Lord what is going on" I said to myself while walking outside. I saw the it was Ari's truck in the driveway.

"Just great. I just got her shit cleaned" I said out loud as I made my way to see what was going on. I looked at Jay's face and by the look on his face I could tell it wasn't good.

"Come look at this" Jay said while never taking his eyes off of what is in the back seat. I slowly walked up next to him and I looked in the backseat and I just get so numb. Tae looked dead almost. Before I could say anything, I saw Kings car pull in my driveway.

"Oh fucking Jesus Christ. What the fuck is going on" Jay said once he noticed King and Tuson was getting out the car.

"WASSUP NIGGAS... Why y'all looking in Ari's backseat like it's a dead body in it or something" King said while Tuson shook his head and laughing. Because it is nigga, I said in my head.