XXXIV = 34

Ari's POV

"Ouuuuu fancy bitch in red" Caresha said as I sat down at the table

"YEAHHHHHH YOU KNOWWW" I said as I looked at her.

"What's the move for tonight, Let's step out" Yaya said as she was smiling.

"Nah, not tonight. I have to be at the shop at 3am so that is not going to work" I said and Jayda nodded her head.

"Ughhh y'all get on my nerves" Zell said making us laugh.

"BOI SHUT UP! Let them work shit" Santana said and they started arguing in the restaurant.

"Okay OKAY OKAY. Damn. Yall give Marcus and Angela vibes, fuck." I said as I felt myself getting. irritated.

"Sorry, but he finna stop talking to me like I'm some lil kid because I'm fucking not" Zell said.

"He do got a point, Santana you do be talking to him like he a child and he isn't" Jayda said.

"Ion give a fuck" Santana said and then Zell got up and left out the restaurant.

"You may want to go after him" I said while drinking the rest of my water.

"He cant go nowhere I got th" he was looking through his purse before he got up making a dash out the door. We all started laughing.

"They are fucking crazy" Yaya said as she ate the rest of her wings.

"So Ari have yall figured out where yall gonna move to" Caresh said and I nodded my head.

"So we moving to Miami. The only thing is we building a house, we alrea"

"THAT DUMB ASS LEFT ME" Santana said as he sat back in his seat, folding his arms.

"Welp you need to be nicer to him, Rashad" I said and everyone nodded their head in agreement.

"oop bitch not my first name" Santana said looking me over his glasses.

"But foreal. Stop being mean, beause the old Zell would have knocked you clean out. Stop talking to him, like a little boy. Because you would hate it if he was talking to you that way. Now lets go because I'm ready to go" Carsha said as she grabbed her purse. We all grabbed our things walking out the restaurant, we walked towards our cars still talking.