XXX = 30

Dave POV

"Hear me out Hear me out

"Hear me out Hear me out.... Since we are having 2 boys, what if we let the kids pick their names, Yoyo" I said as I picked up my glass of wine, drinking it all.

"Paaaa, you not supposed to drink it all at once, sip. and I don't know, they going to come up with some crazy names" Ari said while finishing her salad. 

"Come on ma, we have to let them be a part of this beautiful moment" I said as I glanced around the restaurant. I got a feeling that somebody was watching me.

"You okay" Ari said as she touched my hand, I looked at her and smiled at her.

"You are so beautiful; you know that right." I said to her and she started blushing.

"Thank you" She said and before I could respond our food came out.

"Thank you" We both said together, as we smiled at our waiter. Once he walked away, we both wasted no time digging into our food.

"You want some of mine" We both said at the same time making us look up at each other and start laughing

"Don't mind if I do" she said I cut her a piece of my lobster, I dipped it in the butter sauce before I put the fork up to her mouth. She opened her mouth, and I fed the lobster to her.

"Mmmm: She said as she chewed her food.

"I want some of them mashed potatoes, you can have some of my greens" she said as she slid over her plate my way.

"I don't want no greens they probably taste like shit" I said, and she started laughing as she ate my mashed potatoes. I took a piece of her steak, which was juicy.

"Okay this alright, not better than my food" I said, and Ari looked at me before laughing.

"Boyyyyyy go on somewhere" she said and I laughed some. I let her have my food, feeling uneasy but I didn't want her to worry. I grabbed her water and drunk it all.

"Damn pa you were thirsty" she said and I smiled at her. I leaned back in my chair, placing my hand on my side where my gun was at.

"Why you look so serious right now. what's the matter foreal" Ari asked me.