Chapter 06 - Cirilla 01!

[Chapter Size: 1800 Words.]
Third Person POV

Cindra, northern kingdoms.

...

...

In a place, a great man moved through the forest, with a girl in dirty clothes by his side as they walked through the area. This man was Geralt of Rivia, a witcher, emerging from the dense Brokilon Forest, accompanied by the young Ciri. The sunlight that penetrated the tree canopy illuminated their path.

Geralt, who usually had an air of dexterity and coolness, seemed contemplative, almost disturbed by his encounter with Ciri, a girl who had been destined for him by the law of surprise. He had found her in the forest, a dangerous and mystical place by the force of destiny, governed by the Dryads, fierce defenders of their domains. Ciri, despite her young age, had entered the forest alone, demonstrating an unusual courage for a child, and found him.

From the first moment their paths crossed in that forest, an inexplicable connection formed between them. Geralt felt a strange bond with the girl, something that went beyond logic or reason, something he never imagined having, after all, he could not have children, but still fought against it.

Ciri, with her natural child's curiosity and inquisitive gaze, looked at Geralt with admiration and a slight trace of trust. She felt safe by the witcher's side, even knowing little about him. There was something about Geralt that attracted her, a sense of familiarity and protection.

They had left the forest after undergoing a test, many things happened in this test, and he and the girl saw many strange things, things about prophecies and visions of the future.

"How is it training to be a witcher?" she asked, looking at Geralt with curious eyes.

"Dangerous," replied Geralt, his expression serious.

"Can I be one too?" she asked, a spark of challenge in her voice.

"No," said Geralt succinctly.

"Why not?" insisted Cirilla, frowning in frustration.

"Because it's dangerous and you could die. And if you survive, you will be infertile," explained Geralt, trying to appear indifferent.

"But I don't want to have children," retorted Cirilla, a bit defiantly.

"Everyone says that at first," Geralt replied, with a slight ironic smile.

"But I want to kill monsters, can you take me with you?" the insistence in her voice was evident.

"No," Geralt kept his response firm.

"You don't feel it, we are connected, you must take me!" Cirilla expressed, her tone becoming more insistent.

"No," Geralt repeated, maintaining calm.

"Didn't you hear those visions?" Cirilla was clearly frustrated.

"Yes," Geralt admitted.

"Then take me to Kaer Mohen!" she demanded.

"No," Geralt said again.

"You're so boring..." Cirilla grumbled, crossing her arms.

Geralt remained silent.

"Tell me, do you know what that vision of the man with red eyes was?" Cirilla changed the subject, her curiosity now focused on Madara.

"I don't know," Geralt replied, pondering the question.

"But didn't the prophecy speak of a man with many types of eyes, black, red, and purple, that he would summon something that would make the entire continent tremble and no force in this world could fight him, even the gods feared him!!! Do you think it's real? Will I meet him?" The girl spoke with a mix of excitement and fear.