Chapter 15 - Cintra 08!

[Chapter Size: 1800 Words.]
Third Person POV

Cintra, northern kingdoms.

...

...

Madara didn't move an inch from his spot; he hadn't noticed the mage behind him until he heard his voice, and neither of them made a move for the next few seconds.

The next moment, Madara leaped up holding a kunai and turned to throw it at the mage, but before Madara could react, a force field threw him far away, making him fall at a distance.

Madara quickly got up, looking at the mage in front of him; he appeared to be a middle-aged man and quite tidy, he seemed to look at Madara with very intrigued eyes.

"So you're the one they call the monster boy? You look like a normal child, but your eyes, I've never seen anything like it... How interesting..." He commented, maintaining a slight smile.

"..." Madara remained silent, making his mind work on some way he could get out of the position because not even he thought he could win against this mage in a direct confrontation.

"You're strange at the same time, because I don't feel any chaos energy in you...?" The mage asked, looking at Madara, any monster or mage should have this energy, but the boy in front of him was clean of it, almost as if his powers didn't originate from him, as if he was different from everything that exists in this world.

"You can breathe fire, I'd like to see that!" He said again, waving his hands, sending another telekinetic wave straight at Madara, who tried to escape, but the range was too wide, and it hit him again, making him crash into the wall behind him.

'Damn...' Madara murmured internally, feeling some of his ribs breaking with the impact.

"You really intrigue me, child, I usually use children in my experiments, that's why I make the gangs work for me in exchange for favors and gold. You wiped out 2 of them, which caused me some loss, but I'm sure that when I dissect you completely, I will get great results from your strange body and abilities." The man spoke as he approached Madara.

The boy, who was in pain writhing on the floor, suddenly threw a kunai at the mage, who used a shield to stop it. "I've never seen this type of knife, you throw it like the bolt of a crossbow, using just your hands, it's incredible, although I'm not interested in physical fights." He commented, and Madara threw another Kunai, hitting his shield.

Madara threw a third one, but the mage, thinking the kunai was aimed at him, hit the lantern that was supporting the light in the place, making it fall to the floor while the light in the room dimmed.

'Smart...' The mage had to admit, but quickly sending another wave of telekinesis at Madara, or where he should have been, for the wave hit the empty wall, no longer finding the boy's body as the shadows reached, hiding his body with the lack of light.

'Where did he go?' For the first time, the mage felt that the situation was no longer under control. He quickly turned around to see the boy hanging from the ceiling making numerous seals, before blowing a large fireball at the mage, leaving him dazed at that moment.

Raising the shield, the flames hit it while the mage kept his hands raised to protect himself. "This boy, how can he spit so much fire without chaos energy?" The man murmured, quite intrigued after noticing that the child wasn't using magic, it was something else and had to do with those seals he made before launching the flames.

As soon as the flames exploded in the room and stopped, the mage tried to look for the child in the room, but only the flames covered the place. "Damn... I can't lose him..." He murmured while looking for Madara, a unique specimen for his current research.