Chapter 17 - Cintra 10!

[Chapter Size: 1900 Words.]
Third Person POV

Cintra, northern kingdoms.

...

...

Mandara picked up the potion and drank it as soon as the wizard had left it, trusting the man after all he had heard.

He remained silent for a while, pondering their conversation. "What should I do now... I doubt I can destroy another gang to get information without attracting that wizard's attention; he will seek revenge against me, and if I get caught in a trap, things will get pretty bad..." Madara thought.

He opened the system and had gained 3% of Madara's peak, his chakra was double what it had started at, he gained a substitution jutsu, which is very useful, since if he had mastered it before the fight against the wizard, he could have dealt with the wizard more easily and would not have been hurt so much.

"I may be Uchiha Madara, but I am still so weak... But I also can't demand too much from myself when I am only nearly 7 years old." Madara murmured thinking about what to do from now on.

"I will look for work as a Witcher, this will get me a lot of gold coins, I should accumulate another 2 thousand coins and as soon as I improve my strength to 5%, I will resume my hunt against the gangs of this city and that wizard...

Madara murmured and went back to rest, seeing that the potion was already taking effect on him, he could be well in the next few hours and a few hours of sleep would be welcome.

In the castle of Cintra, Mousesack quietly entered his quarters, he was hanging on to everything he had discussed with the boy, which left him quite intrigued, because just like the wizard, Mousesack did not feel chaos in the boy and the only explanation was the lineage that the boy mentioned.

"Uchiha Clan... Wizard kidnapping children and the future of Cirilla... Maybe this is even too much for an old man like me..." He murmured picking up some books and a diary, marking everything he heard, so as not to forget what he witnessed.

"Uncle Mousesack!" The door to the office opened and he did not need to look to know who had entered at that moment, because only one person was so bold as to open the door of a wizard like that and the little girl with white hair and emerald eyes addressed the man at the desk.

"I heard that Madara destroyed another gang in the city! Did you go see what happened, did you find him?" The girl asked quickly, as this was the topic of the moment for her, she herself had become attached to the name of Madara since she met him in the forest, curious about the boy and admired by his strange abilities, which brought a certain envy to the little princess.

"Are you wanting to know more about the boy?" Mousesack asked, he did not know why the girl had so much interest in Madara, maybe because he saved her, because he is causing a lot of gossip in the city or because her destiny is really linked.

'Maybe I'll never know, but certainly Madara did not lie about the future of this girl... Maybe he can help her, he mentioned even that the training of Kaer Morhen will help to get rid of all the problems... Which means that Cirilla will go there one day, which worries me about this kingdom, since Calanthe would never let Cirilla go to a witcher school... means that... the Nilfgaardian Empire is starting to move in the south...' The man was thinking about many things at the moment, even forgetting about the girl in front of him.

"Mousesack!!" Cirilla shouted at him with dissatisfaction.

"Hm? Oh, sorry about that princess, did you say something?" He asked with an apologetic smile.