Chapter 10 - Cintra 03!

[Chapter Size: 1700 Words.]
Third Person POV

Cindra, northern kingdoms.

...

...

Entering through the window, Madara quickly merged with the shadows stretching across the ancient structure of the abandoned temple. While the people below seemed to be celebrating with loud voices and unrestrained laughter, the nearly 7-year-old boy moved undetected above them.

Madara crossed to the other side of the temple as his scarlet eyes allowed him to map the temple's interior as much as he could, his face turned towards the people below.

Bandits and prostitutes danced and even with some naked while others didn't even care as they took off their clothes and had sex right there in front of the others. As they drank and even bothered Madara many meters away from them with the strong smell of alcohol.

"This must be Fred." Minato looked at the man sitting in a chair while he had a prostitute with exposed breasts on his lap.

Madara marked the man and had already thought that he would not leave there without killing him after asking some questions.

He began to move along the wall with his feet in chakra while finding a window to enter other areas of the temple.

As he walked through the place, he even encountered some drunk men along the way. Without saying much, Minato kicked their necks, catching them by surprise as he walked along the wall and ceiling, jumping from the spot and breaking in a way they couldn't even imagine how they had died.

Madara continued on his way searching through corridors and rooms while killing more men from Fred's gang. His Sharingan could detect life but couldn't see through walls to other things, so it was a bit difficult to find what he was looking for, but he finally found a corridor to a room with 5 guards. This was the vault.

"Why do we have to stay here while everyone else is having fun outside?" One guard complained.

"Silence, it's our shift day, just do your job and screw some whore tomorrow," another said.

Meanwhile, Madara moved upside down and threw his wooden kunais at two men, hitting their heads while he jumped on the last two.

"What's this?!" One of them shouted as he saw his partners dying with some kind of projectile in their forehead, before he could say more, he was attacked by Madara. Just as there were only two men left, stunned and unable to scream, Madara launched another kunai at one while running to the last and cutting his throat.

After clearing the guards, he went to the place, which was a vault, but there wasn't a lock. Instead, Madara searched something on the walls using his eyes to see anything that indicated a secret button. Looking around, he noticed a brick different from the others and pressed it. After that, it didn't take long for the door to open for the boy.

"This... is kind of disappointing..." Madara comments as he looked at what was in front of him, just weapons and a gold box. He approached and touched it, ignoring anything else there.

[----System: 713 gold coins recognized. Do you wish to donate to acquire 1% of Madara Uchiha's strength? ----]

"Yes."

[Mission 1 – Gather 5000 gold coins – Progress (1234/5000) 14%]

[----System: Donation accepted. You have acquired more than a thousand coins and gained another 1% of Madara Uchiha's strength. Continue your mission to unlock more power. ----]