Chapter 23 - Cintra 16!

[Chapter Size: 2000 Words.]
Third Person POV

Cintra, northern kingdoms.

...

...

Madara calmly landed in front of the ghoul, who looked a bit surprised while keeping its wild eyes on Madara.

"This is not an ordinary ghoul... I think in the game, it was called a fierce ghoul," Madara murmured quietly, knowing that this creature had much stronger abilities than a common ghoul.

"Who are you?" Madara looked at the teenager who was looking at him fearfully while his father next to him maintained a very cautious look.

"I am Madara Uchiha, I am here for the crown mission, but it seems you arrived before me... and it did not end well," Madara spoke calmly.

*ROAARRR* The creature growled, drawing Madara's attention again; it could sense in its instincts that this human was not like the others.

Madara sighed deeply, closed his eyes, and released his Sharingan. "You should try to get out of here and protect yourselves somewhere because I will deal with this creature right now," he said calmly and took a dagger from his pocket while keeping his small sword on his back.

He twirled the kunai and looked at the creature, keeping the blade in line with its eyes.

"Let's go, dad! We have to get out of here!" Victor said despite the fear, he had no choice but to listen to this stranger who appeared, hoping for some miracle from him.

The creature fiercely looked at Madara and fled, not hesitating anymore, and lunged at Madara, who quickly moved against the creature.

Madara ran with the kunai in front while the ghoul passed through the dead bodies advancing against his adversary until, getting close, he jumped at Madara, and he spun his Sharingan anticipating the move while positioning himself against the ground and passing under the creature, cutting it in an unprotected part with his spikes on top.

The creature cried out in pain as it fell to the ground groaning. "What was that?!" Victor, still moving away with his father, was stunned by this scene, wondering who that child was and how he did it while more than a dozen men were devoured without being able to react.

The creature thrashed as blood came out of it, Madara just watched attentively, 'You wouldn't just fall from that, would you?' he thought and saw the creature start to turn red while its back spikes began to grow, taking on even more of a porcupine aspect, then he noticed the wound healing at that moment.

"He also has a healing aspect... what a troublesome creature," Madara murmured. The creature got up and instead of charging at him, it turned towards the father and son next to it, running in that direction, leaving them frozen with death approaching.

Madara ran in that direction; he would reach the creature, but it did something that surprised him, it turned its body and charged at him, catching Madara still in surprise with the monster's movement, the creature knocked him down and died quickly to kill him, but Madara turned into smoke, and the creature found itself clutching a trunk.

"Did he disappear?" Noble Hogkil was alarmed, not believing what he was seeing with his own eyes, never heard of someone turning into a tree, let alone a strange child.

Suddenly, a huge sound of flames appeared, and the creature found itself taking a breath of fire while Madara appeared above the crater spitting fire, he didn't even care about the faces of the two survivors and saw the creature come out of the flames screaming in pain, he made another seal and launched flames close to the nobles, isolating them with flames from the creature while he jumped back into that hole.