Chapter 5: Loyal Puppy

Tsuna was up all night because of a mission that was given to him, being Sky27.

Tsuna sighed as he remembered the killing he done last night.

Although how much he hated killing, this wasn't him in his world, ai he had to Follow the sequence of his parallel self's life.

He also found out the price on his head was HUGE!

Damn, who wouldn't want 30 zeroes. I mean 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Euros

All the Mafioso were weak in this Parallel world.

Tsuna rubbed his brown doe eyes as he sat up from his chair and shut down his laptop, hiding his USB.

He went to take a shower and acted Dame along with it.

-**_***_*_*_*_***_**-

Tsuna finished showering and he went down the stairs, remembering to put his clumsy facade on.

He fell down the stairs making Iesamu look at him in worry.

Tsuna only gave a nervous laugh and left, since he knew his mother wont feed him and he was too tired to cook.

"You haven't even ate Tsu-nii." Iesamu pouted as Tsuna smiled sadly.

"Whats the point of eating with people who hate me? That wont make the meal delicious."

Reborn heard this and tilted his fedora down, eyeing the mysterious brunette.

Tsuna walked to school since he knew he wasn't going to be late anyway and done his teasing with the Skylark.

"Hn. Omnivore."

Tsuna sweat dropped, 'Kyoya is still Kyoya huh?'

Tsuna was made fun off and tripped a lot on his way to his classroom.

But he didn't care.

It was all child's play.

Plus, he's looking forwrd to see his former Right Hand man in his world transferring to Nami-chuu.

Oh, a lot is gonna happen today.

He smirked and all his classmates around him were dumb founded and afraid.

Who knows what a rumoured guy who almost killed his brothers was thinking with that mischievous smirk.

Soon enough, his two brothers entered their classroom and cheers and greetings were heard from all
Kind of girls and guys.

And it was all going to start.

-----

"We have a new transfer student from Italy.. Gokudera Hayato." Nezu introduced as Gokudera shot them a scowl.

'Italy.. Reborn's home land..' Iesamu and Nayoshi both thought at the same time as thy rested their hand on their palm.

Tsuna smirked internally and kept a bored look outside.

Today was indeed going to be a fun day, he wanted to see his two brothers fight his former right hand man in his world.

Well, it kind of hurts him to see different people taking his role. But this wasn't his world.

"You may sit beside.. D-Dame-Tsuna.." Nezu pointed out, but before Gokudera went to his seat he walked over to Nayoshi's seat first.